No announcement yet.

White Nationalism

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Nationalism

I guess the term has been around for awhile and it seems to come and go in the public square. Just curious, what other types of nationalism are there? Do you have to be a Christian to be a white nationalist or can you be a Jewish white nationalist? I understand the nationalist part. The "white" part is less clear. Don't you have to be an albino to actually be white?

24 of these self-proclaimed showed up in DC this weekend. Is that all there is or do white nationalists not like the rain? Are they the silent majority or is that majority busy in jail getting tattoos on their foreheads? Are the rest of them at home eating chips and watching TV?

What if you call yourself a nationalist but aren't caucasian? I gotta figure there are many people in this country who consider themselves American but aren't caucasian. Would the "founding fathers" be ok with that?

Does it make me a racist to even ask these questions?

Zip

665 - Neighbor of the Beast

Originally Posted by RobRoy: I believe that the only way Obama will remain in power is if he suspends elections. And at that point he is no longer president. He is dictator. But I don't believe he will even survive that long. It could be suicide, impeachment by BOTH parties, you name it.

24 showed up huh? Weird, another poster said this about today’s rally:

”I can't post many pictures here depicting it, because so many are flying the nazi flag and carrying racist signs. I'd probably get banned for posting them.”

I saw a bunch of pictures on yahoo news from the rally, and didn’t see any nazi flags or racist signs.

Comment

Yes

Comment

Thankfully, the alt-right/white nationalist movement is dying. Trump gave them the confidence to come out into the light but, being the cockroaches that they are, they mostly got stomped once the real world saw them for what they are.

Their websites are dying; they are being banished from social media sites. Their hero Steve Bannon has been relegated to begging for scraps in Europe trying to start up some sort of " movement" with white nationalists there. Their leader Richard Spencer got himself punched in the mouth on Inauguration Day after crying "Hail Trump! Hail our People! Hail Victory" at an alt-right rally a few weeks earlier and has barely been heard from since.

Chris Cantwell, that little maggot who made a name for himself by trying to appear all alt-rightee tough guy on the Vice video covering the Charlottesville protest and talked about Ivanka Trump by saying “I don’t think that you could feel about race the why I do and watch that Kushner bastard walk around with that beautiful girl.” and then was seen a few days later crying like a baby on camera at the thought that he might be arrested was banished from the state of Virginia for 5 years and is relegated to podcasts that probably no one watches.

This is all a good thing.

One of my hopes with Trump (granted, I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel here to find any) is that he's ripped the band-aid off the scab of a lot of this nonsense that we've been papering over for decades and pretending doesn't really exist as long as we never mention the "R" word and we will end up moving forward faster on race issues than we might have otherwise.

These scumbucket alt-rightees need to be kicked in teeth back to their mama's basements and kept their until they find something other than blacks, Jews and Mexicans to blame for the fact that they have never been laid, are 50 lbs overweight, and can't find any better job than stocking the back shelves at the local Pep Boys.
        Donald Trump: "There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea."

RobRoy: "There is an "honest grit" to his lying."

Comment

• AJ6stringsting
          AJ6stringsting commented
          Editing a comment
          The Racist Movement dying .... that should bring Trump to tears

Originally posted by guido61 View Post
        Thankfully, the alt-right/white nationalist movement is dying. Trump gave them the confidence to come out into the light but, being the cockroaches that they are, they mostly got stomped once the real world saw them for what they are.

Their websites are dying; they are being banished from social media sites. Their hero Steve Bannon has been relegated to begging for scraps in Europe trying to start up some sort of " movement" with white nationalists there. Their leader Richard Spencer got himself punched in the mouth on Inauguration Day after crying "Hail Trump! Hail our People! Hail Victory" at an alt-right rally a few weeks earlier and has barely been heard from since.

Chris Cantwell, that little maggot who made a name for himself by trying to appear all alt-rightee tough guy on the Vice video covering the Charlottesville protest and talked about Ivanka Trump by saying “I don’t think that you could feel about race the why I do and watch that Kushner bastard walk around with that beautiful girl.” and then was seen a few days later crying like a baby on camera at the thought that he might be arrested was banished from the state of Virginia for 5 years and is relegated to podcasts that probably no one watches.

This is all a good thing.

One of my hopes with Trump (granted, I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel here to find any) is that he's ripped the band-aid off the scab of a lot of this nonsense that we've been papering over for decades and pretending doesn't really exist as long as we never mention the "R" word and we will end up moving forward faster on race issues than we might have otherwise.

These scumbucket alt-rightees need to be kicked in teeth back to their mama's basements and kept their until they find something other than blacks, Jews and Mexicans to blame for the fact that they have never been laid, are 50 lbs overweight, and can't find any better job than stocking the back shelves at the local Pep Boys.
        Good post. They were in the Dem party 50 years ago and got squeezed out over a couple decades. They found some things in common illegal immigration hawks and islamaphobes and squeezed their way into the Rep party. If them getting squashed like cockroaches squeezed them back out of the Rep party, then perhaps after Trump’s exit, they won’t find a home in either party.
        My band!:
        www.steelphantoms.com/
        my stage stuff:
        fender jimmie vaughan strat, korg dt-10, ts-9, keeley rat, thoroughly modded big muff, 4ms tremulus lune, eventide timefactor running stereo to a traynor bassmaster (w hotplate) and a fender HRD. Everything ('cept the TimeFactor and dt-10) is modded, with much help from folks at Harmony Central. Thanks everybody!

Comment

Every time I tried to see footage today, I saw more cameras and Antifa folk with peace signs than any of Kessler’s crowd. NPR reporter said he couldn’t even hear Kessler speak over the crowd of counter-protesters.

Presumably no violence/injuries. Good.
          My band!:
          www.steelphantoms.com/
          my stage stuff:
          fender jimmie vaughan strat, korg dt-10, ts-9, keeley rat, thoroughly modded big muff, 4ms tremulus lune, eventide timefactor running stereo to a traynor bassmaster (w hotplate) and a fender HRD. Everything ('cept the TimeFactor and dt-10) is modded, with much help from folks at Harmony Central. Thanks everybody!

Comment

I read somewhere that they were spreading it around not to show to up for it. They figured it was a setup.

I'm glad they didn't, because it only plays into the hands of lefties and Fake News.

There is a legitimate movement of white people that want to protect their culture (in Europe, especially) which is quite large, and weirdos in Nazi drag don't help that cause any. As the Fake News media is more than happy to mix up one group with the other much larger legitimate one, which Bannon and Marine Le Pen are part of.

When President Trump said there were good people on both sides, he was referring to the people who were pissed off about the statues being removed. Which is a part of the legitimate movement, and has nothing to do with Nazis.

But, I bet there's a lot of sad lefties that wanted to scream "Nazi!!!" today.

Last edited by Daryl Flynn; 08-12-2018, 07:12 PM.

“Allowing the immigration to take place in Europe is a shame. I think it changed the fabric of Europe and, unless you act very quickly, it’s never going to be what it was and I don’t mean that in a positive way.” - President Trump

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Flynn View Post
              I read somewhere that they were spreading it around not to show to up for it. They figured it was a setup.

I'm glad they didn't, because it only plays into the hands of lefties and Fake News.

There is a legitimate movement of white people that want to protect their culture (in Europe, especially) which is quite large, and weirdos in Nazi drag don't help that cause any. As the Fake News media is more than happy to mix up one group with the other much larger legitimate one, which Bannon and Marine Le Pen are part of.

When President Trump said there were good people on both sides, he was referring to the people who were pissed off about the statues being removed. Which is a part of the legitimate movement, and has nothing to do with Nazis.

But, I bet there's a lot of sad lefties that wanted to scream "Nazi!!!" today.

Please tell us more about this "white" culture.

Last edited by bluzboy; 08-12-2018, 07:16 PM.
              How do you spell butthurt?

Originally posted by emerson biggens
              It annoys me that you address me directly in the first place. If you insist on doing so, then you damn well better have your hat in your hand and use my correct name.

Comment

• Daehtihs
                Daehtihs commented
                Editing a comment
                Google Europe.

Originally posted by guido61 View Post
              Their hero Steve Bannon has been relegated to begging for scraps
              Bannon is doing quite well in Europe.

He also keeps in contact frequently with the President.

You sound very angry in that diatribe I snipped this from.

Here's look at a recent turnout in London over the incarceration of Tommy Robinson.

The turnout was several thousand.

Pretty sure Fake News decided you weren't allowed to know about this.

It was coordinated by Bannon and others.

Last edited by Daryl Flynn; 08-12-2018, 07:20 PM.

“Allowing the immigration to take place in Europe is a shame. I think it changed the fabric of Europe and, unless you act very quickly, it’s never going to be what it was and I don’t mean that in a positive way.” - President Trump

Comment

When Trump said “on both sides” he was dog whistling to his alt-right fanbois that he “gets it”.

I dont know to what degree Trump is an alt-rightee racist himself or is just more of the garden variety old white man with long out of date views who thinks whites have done more and better things for our country and therefore thinks white and white culture are generally superior and feels much more comfortable hanging around whites but probably wouldn’t be so racist as to, say, not give a black man a job just because he was black.

But either way, he’s not going to push away the most loyal core of his base as long as they stay loyal to him. So he’s going to continue to wink-and-nod to them with references to “on both sides” and “of all kinds” whenever the subject comes up.
                Last edited by guido61; 08-12-2018, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bluzboy View Post

That's Norman Rockwell, if you haven't heard of him.

Comment

• oldsoapbars
                    oldsoapbars commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Just so you know, that ain't a Rockwell illustration

• arcadesonfire
                    arcadesonfire commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Rockwell loves iPhones.

• Daryl Flynn
                    Daryl Flynn commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It's Rockwell. I just missed the iPhones drawn in.

In America, it began here ...

Those are Pilgrims if you haven't heard of them. It was 1620.

Comment

• Opposite Day
                    Opposite Day commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Reminds me of the Y&T video.

• Daryl Flynn
                    Daryl Flynn commented
                    Editing a comment

Behind Miles Standish is this chick with teased hair in a short mini skirt

This was a very proud moment ...

Comment

• AJ6stringsting
                    AJ6stringsting commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Too bad Trump is out to destroy those American Values set by those Great Men of Integrity .....

• Daryl Flynn
                    Daryl Flynn commented
                    Editing a comment
                    He's actually trying to restore them

Bannon is doing quite well in Europe.

He also keeps in contact frequently with the President.

You sound very angry in that diatribe I snipped this from.

]
                  Angry? No. Opposed enough to the alt-right and white nationalism that I will take to gloves off to the degree the forum rules allows when I speak about them? You betcha.

Bannon is a little turd that lost his sugar daddy Mercer and after getting his ass whooped supporting Roy Moore is finished in US politics. He and Trump may still have some late night pillow talk after Trump gets done pulling his pud while listening to Sean Hannity whisper sweet nothings in his ear, but I don’t think we’re going to be hearing much from him again
                  Last edited by guido61; 08-12-2018, 07:28 PM.

Comment

That's Norman Rockwell, if you haven't heard of him.

So, Norman Rockwell is your definition of "white culture?"

How about this?

How do you spell butthurt?

Originally posted by emerson biggens
                    It annoys me that you address me directly in the first place. If you insist on doing so, then you damn well better have your hat in your hand and use my correct name.

Comment

Working...
                    X