Insane liberals ban plastic straws in California

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insane liberals ban plastic straws in California

I hate this state.

“Allowing the immigration to take place in Europe is a shame. I think it changed the fabric of Europe and, unless you act very quickly, it’s never going to be what it was and I don’t mean that in a positive way.” - President Trump

It is kind of funny watching a state circle the drain right before I leave it for a red state.

“Allowing the immigration to take place in Europe is a shame. I think it changed the fabric of Europe and, unless you act very quickly, it’s never going to be what it was and I don’t mean that in a positive way.” - President Trump

Comment

• Farukh
      Farukh commented
      Editing a comment
      first i thought that this is a bad joke. But now... damn guys. Is it illegal to carry one for yourself? maybe CA will open up some srawsshop in near future! (=

Move to Texas and quit bitching?

Comment

Originally posted by erok123 View Post
      Move to Texas and quit bitching?
      I love Texas, but it's too hot, and it's on the border.

I'm going a little more north where's there lots of mountains and lakes.

Comment

~~I was not. I was. I am not. I do not care

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Flynn View Post

I love Texas, but it's too hot, and it's on the border.

I'm going a little more north where's there lots of mountains and lakes.
          You should move to the rural Midwest. We are even getting a place that does your fingernails and a place where you can get a tan inside. You would love it here and we would sure love you.
          Government
          Of
          Putin
          Originally posted by nedezero1;
          Good. More lib fake news correspondents need to be assaulted when they get too pushy.
          http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...nches-reporter

Comment

Originally posted by harrycox1 View Post

You should move to the rural Midwest. We are even getting a place that does your fingernails and a place where you can get a tan inside. You would love it here and we would sure love you.
            I took a lot of road trips when I was younger, and I love the Midwest, and there is many things I would love about it. The Midwest and the South have the friendliest people in the country. The Northeast has the least friendly. Texas and Utah have the prettiest women. Portland, Oregon has the ugliest.

The Midwest is a little flat for me, though. I need mountains.

As far as tans, I'm old school and just go out in the sun when I want one. I cut my nails with clippers, but leave the right index fingernail a little long for guitar picking.

Comment

Wasn't there already a thread on this?

Comment

We have lots of mountains and lakes here but we’re probably going to ban straws eventually as well as lots of other things. And our homeless problem is really becoming serious.

Comment

You’ll fit Right in in Idaho
                  Donald Trump: "There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea."

RobRoy: "There is an "honest grit" to his lying."

Comment

Guess it was either ban pooping in the streets, syringes in the streets or ban plastic straws.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakburger View Post
                      We have lots of mountains and lakes here but we’re probably going to ban straws eventually as well as lots of other things. And our homeless problem is really becoming serious.
                      Washington?

Comment

• Yakburger
                        Yakburger commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes.

Originally posted by guido61 View Post
                      You’ll fit Right in in Idaho
                      Close.

But, Idaho isn't where I'm moving.

Comment

• The Badger
                        The Badger commented
                        Editing a comment
                        If you like it cool, may I suggest a small community at these geographical coordinates?

42°26'06.2"N X 83°59'06.0"W
                        Last edited by The Badger; 08-12-2018, 06:23 PM.

• oldsoapbars
                        oldsoapbars commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The Dam Site Inn used to have an all you can eat walleye dinner on Fridays. Nice spot for some decent grub on the cheap.

I kinda miss duck hunting there

Originally posted by Daryl Flynn View Post

Close.

But, Idaho isn't where I'm moving.
                      You should. You’ll fit in better there. Utah is Right, but it’s all creepy Stepford Mormons. And Montana elects too many Dems. And gets stupid cold.

Comment

I thought you guys all wanted to go back to the 1950s? I would think paper straws would be all malt-shoppy nostalgic-cool?

Comment

Working...
                        X