No announcement yet.

Quinnipiac Poll: Obama 'worst president' since World War II

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quinnipiac Poll: Obama 'worst president' since World War II

In a new Quinnipiac University Poll, 33% named Obama the worst president since World War II

Ronald Reagan topped the poll as the best president since World War II, with 35%. He is followed by presidents Bill Clinton (18%) and John F. Kennedy (15%).

Obama received only 8% in the best presidents poll.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/theov...nton/11985837/

I'm surprised the Wort President Ever even got 8%.

Last edited by Daryl Flynn; 08-11-2018, 08:46 PM.

“Allowing the immigration to take place in Europe is a shame. I think it changed the fabric of Europe and, unless you act very quickly, it’s never going to be what it was and I don’t mean that in a positive way.” - President Trump

So the 32% of Trumpsters in America voted Obama “worst.”. And a few others.

The solidarity is predictable
    Donald Trump: "There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea."

RobRoy: "There is an "honest grit" to his lying."

Comment

Originally posted by guido61 View Post

They're the Snippy Minority.
      How do you spell butthurt?

Originally posted by emerson biggens
      It annoys me that you address me directly in the first place. If you insist on doing so, then you damn well better have your hat in your hand and use my correct name.

Comment

• onelife
        onelife commented
        Editing a comment
        The attractive people.

spin spin spinny spin spin spin

"And a few others"

“Allowing the immigration to take place in Europe is a shame. I think it changed the fabric of Europe and, unless you act very quickly, it’s never going to be what it was and I don’t mean that in a positive way.” - President Trump

Comment

Originally posted by bluzboy View Post

They're the Snippy Minority.
        The minority is the 8% that voted Obama the best president

The Butthurt Brigade

Comment

LOL @ whiners still desperately bitching about Obama calling anyone else the “Butthurt Brigade.”
          “If our leaders seek to conceal the truth, or we as people become accepting of alternative realities that are no longer grounded in facts, then we as American citizens are on a pathway to relinquishing our freedom.” - Rex Tillerson, Fmr Sec of State

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Flynn View Post

spin spin spinny spin spin spin

"And a few others"
            Yes. 1% of normal people. The rest are the ODS Trumpsters.

Comment

Yes. 1% of normal people. The rest are the ODS Trumpsters.
              Oh of course. We all know Quinnipiac only polls the red states.

The Quinnipiac University Poll, directed by Douglas Schwartz, Ph.D., conducts public opinion surveys in Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Florida, Ohio, Virginia, Iowa, Colorado and the nation as a public service and for research.

Don't you ever feel embarrassed with such ridiculously transparent spin all the time?

Last edited by Daryl Flynn; 08-11-2018, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Oh of course. We all know Quinnipiac only polls the red states.

The Quinnipiac University Poll, directed by Douglas Schwartz, Ph.D., conducts public opinion surveys in Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Florida, Ohio, Virginia, Iowa, Colorado and the nation as a public service and for research.

Don't you ever feel embarrassed with such ridiculously transparent spin all the time?

You don’t have the first clue how polling actually works, do you?

Comment

At least Jimmy has lived long enough to see someone go flailing past him to the bottom.

Comment

Thanks for the July 2014 Poll. Now let's freshen up a bit to 2018.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...-ii/404118002/

Who's the worst president of the United States since World War II?

Donald Trump, according to a plurality of voters.

A new Quinnipiac University National Poll released Wednesday showed that 41% of voters named Trump as the worst of the 13 presidents who have held office since then. He was then followed by Barack Obama, who received 21% of votes.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Electric-Guitars/I-smeared-bacon-fat-on-my-strat-now-it-stinks/td-p/16697195

Comment

• The Badger
                      The Badger commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Daryl would disagree.

You don’t have the first clue how polling actually works, do you?
                    Actually, I do. Which is why I call you on your BS all the time.

Comment

• The Badger
                      The Badger commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'd like to call you on the BS you post, Daryl, but why waste my time?
                      I'd be typing forever and you wouldn't read a word of it anyway.

Meh, the current president always gets the bottom.

Time will tell.

Comment

Actually, I do. Which is why I call you on your BS all the time.
                      If you had a clue you wouldn’t post nonsense llke you did in this thread. “Do you think they only poll red states”?

Comment

Meh, the current president always gets the bottom.

Time will tell.
                        You mean like Obama did in the poll you posted?

You just called your own thread “meh”
                        Last edited by guido61; 08-11-2018, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X