No announcement yet.

Meet the GOP's Nazis

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet the GOP's Nazis

There are eight white supremacists...Nazis, a former Klansman and even one admitted pedophile/rapist... running as Republicans in 2018!!!

Remind me.....How many Marxists are running as Democrats?

Last edited by bluzboy; 06-02-2018, 08:50 PM.

All off them

Comment

Seems this is a very gun/trump centric forum. In two years it will be interesting to see where they stand.

Comment

Originally posted by bluzboy View Post
        There are eight white supremacists...Nazis, a former Klansman and even one admitted pedophile/rapist... running as Republicans in 2018!!!

Remind me.....How many Marxists are running as Democrats?

Are all eight of them running as republicans?
        Guns Over People

Comment

It's like a Jeff Foxworthy bit. If you're running as a Republican in the modern GOP, you just might be a huge pedo bigot.
          Last edited by Snowden; 06-03-2018, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Trump has put out the Welcome Mat for them.
            Remember that time when Nationalists got all upset about a headscarf? That was funny.

Ed Phobes has taken music to a place where it has never been before, and will never go again. In my life, I have heard great music, and I have heard terrible music. Now I have heard this. Thank you. – sydfan

https://soundcloud.com/ed-phobes

Comment

Spanky has made it cool to be a racist POS.

And, by placing its stamp of approval on him, so has the Republican Party.

That's why the most reprehensible people in this country love the GOP..

Comment

Please link to where the Republican party "approves" of these people.

In the case of the nazi who is running in California (that was discussed in a previous thread) it was pointed out to you that the candidate's positions were specifically disapproved by and the candidate disavowed by the state Republican party. Again, in California, you can register to vote or run for office as whatever party you want to, and the parties have no say in the matter.

In light of the fact that these facts have been pointed out to you previously, your thread comes across as trolling, and was reported as such. Since you make a legit point that there are these people running as Republicans, I'll let the thread stay open for now, but again, just because someone calls themselves a Republican, or chooses to run for office as one, doesn't mean they (and their racist policies) have the support of that political party, and you're being disingenuous by trying to imply otherwise.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."
                - George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."
                - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."
                - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

• Pine Apple Slim
                  Pine Apple Slim commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well the head of the party believes there were “good people on both sides” in Charlotte. That pretty much paints the whole bunch unless they get rid of him.
                  Last edited by Pine Apple Slim; 06-03-2018, 12:02 PM.

Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe View Post

Please link to where the Republican party "approves" of these people.

In the case of the nazi who is running in California (that was discussed in a previous thread) it was pointed out to you that the candidate's positions were specifically disapproved by and the candidate disavowed by the state Republican party. Again, in California, you can register to vote or run for office as whatever party you want to, and the parties have no say in the matter.

In light of the fact that these facts have been pointed out to you previously, your thread comes across as trolling, and was reported as such. Since you make a legit point that there are these people running as Republicans, I'll let the thread stay open for now, but again, just because someone calls themselves a Republican, or chooses to run for office as one, doesn't mean they (and their racist policies) have the support of that political party, and you're being disingenuous by trying to imply otherwise.
                Strawman much, Phil?

Read what I wrote again, I said the Republican Party placed its stamp of approval on Spanky. Are you claiming they haven't?

And why do all these disgusting POS's run as Republicans, Phil? Is it their wide tent or their dogwhistles?

Comment

Strawman much, Phil?

Read what I wrote again, I said the Republican Party placed its stamp of approval on Spanky. Are you claiming they haven't?

And why do all these disgusting POS's run as Republicans, Phil? Is it their wide tent or their dogwhistles?
                  The video you posted only names a couple of these candidates...could you please list the names of all eight of them? Thanks!
                  Guns Over People

Comment

Originally posted by Hoddy View Post

The video you posted only names a couple of these candidates...could you please list the names of all eight of them? Thanks!
                  Could you?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by guido61 View Post

Could you?

Thanks!
                    I didn't make the claim...Bluzboy did.
                    Guns Over People

Comment

Spanky has made it cool to be a racist POS.

That's why the most reprehensible people in this country love the GOP..
                      You are a racist by your own condemnation of racists. You do know that, don't you? Does the "It takes one to know one" rule ever enter your head?
                      - The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule it. - H.L. Mencken

- Yet, in holding scientific research and discovery in respect, as we should, we must also be alert to the equal and opposite danger that public policy could itself become the captive of a scientific-technological elite. - President Eisenhower in his Farewell Address

Comment

• Phil O'Keefe
                        Phil O'Keefe commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Let's leave the name-calling out of the discussion please...

Originally posted by Hoddy View Post

I didn't make the claim...Bluzboy did.
                      And he linked a video which supported that claim. He didn’t say he was going to list them all by name.

If youre interested in all the individual names, you could probably do that work yourself

Comment

The pedo i believe is an Independent.

The Nazi from IL got on the ticket at the last minute, repubs didnt really know it was happening.

the thing is, to get on the ballot (in Il at least) it takes far fewer sigs on a petition of an existing party, than it does to run as an independent.

Dont get me wrong, if the Nazis ans white nationalists are attracted to any party, it would no doubt be the GOP. Thats a good match imo.

But not every candidate who runs is representing that party's platform.

Comment

• bluzboy
                          bluzboy commented
                          Editing a comment
                          prolurkerguy, I've noticed that you're a troll.

It really is too bad the moderator tolerates your incessant crap.

• HAMMER TOSS
                          HAMMER TOSS commented
                          Editing a comment
                          regardless, it really does speak to the fact that in the wake of the Trump victory, racists and nationalists now believe they too can succeed in the polls. Trump provided the template for how bigots can run for election. And I think it safe to say, those votes are not coming from democratic voters

• Phil O'Keefe
                          Phil O'Keefe commented
                          Editing a comment
                          BOTH of you - give it a rest please.
                      Working...
                      X