Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it safe to say we will never have to worry about this happening again?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it safe to say we will never have to worry about this happening again?

I couldn't get through it again, but you get the idea. RosanneBarr@NationalAnthem.

Last edited by TrumpIsGreat; 05-31-2018, 12:54 PM.

Was that before she became a patriot and right wing hero?

must have been when she was stlll doing lesbian kisses on screen.

Comment

• TrumpIsGreat
      TrumpIsGreat commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe you can tweet her and ask her, I hear she is tweeting yet again. Have fun.

She's nothing more than a lefty who embarrasses lefties. Hence the usual manufactured outrage.
    the wheel keeps turning while the lefty keeps burning in anger and unclear thought.
    Some time soon one will realize that, arguing with these types is fruitless.
    my strategy is to ignore them, and watch the inevitable implosion when all they have left is the attention of their pears.
    When that happens, be prepared to nurture those who made the grand escape of stupid.

Comment

• goodhonk
      goodhonk commented
      Editing a comment
      she resembles a pear

• RogueGnome
      RogueGnome commented
      Editing a comment
      With a lovefest going on with Our President.

Originally posted by buckwalder View Post
    She's nothing more than a lefty who embarrasses lefties.
    Yeah. Good luck trying to disown her now.

Comment

IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by guido61 View Post

she's no conservative, that's for sure. she's a pot smoking, lgbtq pushing, free healthcare loving trump supporter.

edit: oh, and a racist
        Last edited by goodhonk; 05-31-2018, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Sseriously Guido ? She made me realize she was a distasteful hidious human when she sang the star spangled banner.
          at that time I never heard of her, since then I totally forgot about her.
          but, your all over this story aren't you guido?
          pathetic...and those that care about this carp...jeez
          Guido,
          if your going to spend 16 hours a day posting here you should try and get away tripe stories such as this one.

Comment

I listen to Limbaugh at lunch...after the 1st new Rosanne show a couple months ago he couldn't praise her enough...how her and her show proves that America loves Trump...yesterday he threw her under that bus...saying that even though she's a Trump supporter, you don't have to be a conservative to be a Trump supporter.
          Guns Over People

Comment

Originally posted by Hoddy View Post
            I listen to Limbaugh at lunch...after the 1st new Rosanne show a couple months ago he couldn't praise her enough...how her and her show proves that America loves Trump...yesterday he threw her under that bus...saying that even though she's a Trump supporter, you don't have to be a conservative to be a Trump supporter.
            Yep. Clearly "she not a conservative' is the meme of the day among the "I never heard of her until the star-spangled banner" crowd.

Comment

Sseriously Guido ? She made me realize she was a distasteful hidious human when she sang the star spangled banner.
              at that time I never heard of her, since then I totally forgot about her.
              but, your all over this story aren't you guido?
              pathetic...and those that care about this carp...jeez
              Guido,
              if your going to spend 16 hours a day posting here you should try and get away tripe stories such as this one.
              I just copy and pasted the news story and mostly commented on ABC's reaction to her and such because the business part of the entertainment business interests me quite a bit.

I've even said I don't know if she's a racist, although her comments certain make her sound like she might be. I was also supportive of the idea of her show coming back as a pro-Trump show if you go back and read the thread on that. I don't think I've been insulting her personally as other's have been, nor said much one way or another about her political views until YOU brought it up here.

You're the one dredging up years old video of her and trying to distance yourself from her. You claim you 'never heard of her' but you apparently know enough about her to declare her a "leftee"?

Hmmm... and hmmm...

Seems you're much more worried about the story than anyone.
              Last edited by guido61; 05-31-2018, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Wrong again Guido.
                i just laugh at what you spend so much time on.
                get some rest.

Comment

Wrong again Guido.
                  i just laugh at what you spend so much time on.
                  get some rest.
                  What's the matter, Bucky? Being a Trump fan isn't working out quite as well as you hoped before the election?

Hows that wall coming along, anyway?

Comment

What's the matter, Bucky? Being a Trump fan isn't working out quite as well as you hoped before the election?

Hows that wall coming along, anyway?
                    Things are great Guido,
                    especially when I can put forth little effort to envoke your above failure of a response.

Comment

Things are great Guido,
                      especially when I can put forth little effort to envoke your above failure of a response.
                      tell us how you know this person you've never heard of is a "libbie" again?

Comment

tell us how you know this person you've never heard of is a "libbie" again?
                        What the fork are you talking about ?
                        dude 16 hours a day...
                        This is sad.
                        Guido, get some rest.....seriously.
                        Just take a moment and study those who like your post.
                        how many dopamine hits do you need ?
                        Wake up baby, this was all planned .

Comment

Working...
                        X