Uh-oh. More Stormy Daniels Blowing Into Trump World

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh-oh. More Stormy Daniels Blowing Into Trump World

https://nypost.com/2018/03/06/stormy...ush-agreement/

She says Trump never signed the hush agreement so it's invalid. She aims to tell her story.
    Poor Melania.
    George Washington was the man who never told a lie. Richard Nixon was the man who never told the truth. Donald Trump is the man who doesn't know the difference.
    Venezuela is what happens when you have Trump without the Madison.

Never in my life did I have to pay $130,000 for sex.
    Plant that bell and let it ring

Ed Phobes has taken music to a place where it has never been before, and will never go again. In my life, I have heard great music, and I have heard terrible music. Now I have heard this. Thank you. – sydfan

https://soundcloud.com/ed-phobes

Comment

• capitalist
      capitalist commented
      Editing a comment
      Inflation can be insidious!

• oldsoapbars
      oldsoapbars commented
      Editing a comment
      If you looked like, and had the body of Trumplethinskin that is likely the going rate. From what I've been told that hookers get paided extra if it's nasty

What's with her and Trump both using pseudonyms? I've never heard of that before. "Peggy Peterson" and "David Dennison"?

Comment

A cold wind blows...

Comment

My god, get Hollywood on this. Melania files for divorce and a restraining order to protect Barron. Don swears he’ll tell secrets about her immigration. Melania yells back, “I’ll tell plenty of secrets about you!”

Perfect trailer.
        My band!:
        www.steelphantoms.com/
        my stage stuff:
        fender jimmie vaughan strat, korg dt-10, ts-9, keeley rat, thoroughly modded big muff, 4ms tremulus lune, eventide timefactor running stereo to a traynor bassmaster (w hotplate) and a fender HRD. Everything ('cept the TimeFactor and dt-10) is modded, with much help from folks at Harmony Central. Thanks everybody!

Comment

• arcadesonfire
          arcadesonfire commented
          Editing a comment
          Hmm.., “Hollywood” is probably the name of another adult star Trump banged.

• moogerfooger
          moogerfooger commented
          Editing a comment
          Holly Would

• Hoot Owl
          Hoot Owl commented
          Editing a comment
          Or Holie Wood.

Gossip. This place is becoming more of a tabloid than a place to bring issues worthy of reasonable and objective discussion.

- The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule it. - H.L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by Idunno View Post
          Gossip. This place is becoming more of a tabloid than a place to bring issues worthy of reasonable and objective discussion.
          Someone files a lawsuit against the sitting POTUS and this isn't worthy of a political subforum on a musician site?

Comment

• The Badger
            The Badger commented
            Editing a comment
            Ask Bill Clinton. He got in trouble for getting a BJ from a woman he was not married to, which is why he got impeached.

Exactly.

Can we get back tom the days of "Benghazi!" and "Where's the long form?"

Comment

The WH is now unofficially a Reality TV Show. Starring President David Dennison.
            Roll the cameras.
            To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

Comment

We thank you for your fine contributions.
              Prayers sent.
              To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

Comment

• The Badger
                The Badger commented
                Editing a comment
                I like their expressions:

Melania: ''Donald, I am going to [cause harm to] you when we get home!''

Donald: ''Who, me? I didn't do nuthin'.''

• Hoot Owl
                Hoot Owl commented
                Editing a comment
                There's something scary about her eyes. They're not quite human. I can't nail it down. I think she should be tested.

• oldsoapbars
                oldsoapbars commented
                Editing a comment
                I've been thinking reptilian for a while

We're experiencing our first National Enquirer president, what do you expect?
              Amerussia Uber Alles!

Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Glaube!

Comment

Originally posted by guido61 View Post
                What's with her and Trump both using pseudonyms? I've never heard of thatIsn't before. "Peggy Peterson" and "David Dennison"?
                Isn't Stormy a pseudonym anyway? What about the name Trump used when calling a radio station to dump bogus BS about how all the Hollywood babes wanted to date him?
                Amerussia Uber Alles!

Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Glaube!

Comment

does anyone believe that an attorney would enter into negotiations with someone and make a payment to them with out the knowledge and consent of their client?
                  my attorney sends me a bill every time my name comes up.
                  Last edited by moogerfooger; 03-07-2018, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by thankyou View Post

Isn't Stormy a pseudonym anyway? What about the name Trump used when calling a radio station to dump bogus BS about how all the Hollywood babes wanted to date him?
                    If you read the legal agreement it says "Peggy Peterson aka Stephanie Clifford aka Stormy Daniels". And "David Dennison aka Donald Trump".

I've just never seen pseudonyms used like that before and wonder what the legal purpose is. Those aren't names they used outside of the legal document, it seems.

In any case, this should be an interesting case. I actually don't think he has to sign it for it be binding. She signed it and accepted the terms. But a lot of that will depend on the laws of the state where it was drafted and signed.

And it seems to me she's already violated the terms of the agreement as this story is more than 'out there'. According to the agreement she has to pay back the $130K plus a million dollars. But would Trump actually go after her for the money? Doesn't seem he can deny it ever happened and that the lawyer acted without his knowledge AND claim she violated the terms of an agreement all at the same time. If she made up the story, what is she violating by telling it?

But he could try to countersue for defamation which would be very Trumpian.

I wonder if she has any sort of evidence to back up her claims. Supposedly there was something about her having a "blue dress". If she's got a good story to tell, it should be worth more than $1,130,000 anyway.

Comment

trumps lawyer violated the agreement by admitting to the payment.

Comment

Working...
                      X