No announcement yet.

Ex-CIA chief: Trump ‘unstable, inept, inexperienced, and also unethical

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex-CIA chief: Trump ‘unstable, inept, inexperienced, and also unethical

Well, we all knew this but somebody with real world experience is speaking out.

Our country needs to have confidence that we're going to be able to deal with Mr. Putin, who is flexing his muscles once again on the military front, that we can deal with North Korea, that we can deal with these issues. And if we have somebody in the Oval Office who is unstable, inept, inexperienced, and also unethical - we really have rough waters ahead.
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...b7Kz&ocid=iehp
    “As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

-- H.L. Mencken, 1915.

Thanks Anton

Those who know have known for a while.

Those who don't know are in denial.
    Please send me evenings and weekends

Ed Phobes has taken music to a place where it has never been before, and will never go again. In my life, I have heard great music, and I have heard terrible music. Now I have heard this. Thank you. – sydfan

https://soundcloud.com/ed-phobes

Comment

Well, he certainly managed to upset both sides of the aisle about equally this week...
      "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Solipsism is the new empiricism. -Alan Burdick

Comment

And water is wet

Comment

Fake news. Deep state.
          My band!:
          www.steelphantoms.com/
          my stage stuff:
          fender jimmie vaughan strat, korg dt-10, ts-9, keeley rat, thoroughly modded big muff, 4ms tremulus lune, eventide timefactor running stereo to a traynor bassmaster (w hotplate) and a fender HRD. Everything ('cept the TimeFactor and dt-10) is modded, with much help from folks at Harmony Central. Thanks everybody!

Comment

"When I hear what Vladimir Putin was saying just yesterday about the nuclear capabilities he has, the President of the United States is tweeting about Alec Baldwin this morning, I mean, where is your sense of priorities?" Brennan asked.

Comment

Now trump is jealous that the president of Jhina is now president for life and suggested we try that here someday

Comment

That interview was one of the better realistic point of views I've heard. It gives me a little more confidence that the CIA leadership, at one time, was very astute. I wish those currently in charge were able to accurately & truthfully state their observations, without fear of the ignorant retributions that now exist.
                ''All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"--Edmund Burke
                Man created science to create what man wants science to create.

Comment

the danger for the GOP establishment is that Trump is such a flawed leader that he tarnishes their brand. the midterm elections should make clear just how much of a threat that actually is.

Is This Thing On?

https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Hicks View Post
                    the danger for the GOP establishment is that Trump is such a flawed leader that he tarnishes their brand. the midterm elections should make clear just how much of a threat that actually is.

His approval numbers are up.

Amazingly this is due to millennials.

Comment

Originally posted by powbob01 View Post

His approval numbers are up.

Amazingly this is due to millennials.
                      He enjoyed a brief bump in the polls following the passage of the tax cuts, but he is back down to the mid-30s he has been mired in for his entire presidency in the major polls.

http://www.pollingreport.com/djt_job.htm

as far as the millennials go? His approval rating among people under 35 is 22%. Compared to 43% for people over age 50.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...low/index.html
                      Last edited by guido61; 03-04-2018, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by guido61 View Post

He enjoyed a brief bump in the polls following the passage of the tax cuts, but he is back down to the mid-30s he has been mired in for his entire presidency in the major polls.

http://www.pollingreport.com/djt_job.htm

as far as the millennials go? His approval rating among people under 35 is 22%. Compared to 43% for people over age 50.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...low/index.html

Zogby has him at 50% with millennials.

Comment

• Tom Hicks
                          Tom Hicks commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Do you think Trump will have coattails for the midterms or that he will be a drag on the party?

I predict drag.

• powbob01
                          powbob01 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I certainly hope he’s an amazing drag.

But Americans are astoundingly stupid and stubborn.

So I’m not all that hopeful.

Originally posted by powbob01 View Post

Zogby has him at 50% with millennials.
                        Zogby is an outlier then.

And, in all honesty. Zogby hasn't been considered a reliable pollster for years now. I didn't even know he was still polling.

Comment

The mid-term repubs are going to have to make a tough decision on how to address trump & their silent,comatose performance. I'm looking for decent alternatives to every single incumbent that is running & definitely not looking at a single person that is pro-trump.
                          ''All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"--Edmund Burke
                          Man created science to create what man wants science to create.

Comment

Working...
                          X