Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another fake dossier??? Oh! Such a fancy word for treacherous activity. Not released to the public yet.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another fake dossier??? Oh! Such a fancy word for treacherous activity. Not released to the public yet.

PHP Code:
    CAUTIONInternet TV NewsThe Video to support this thread is from Judicial Watch 
    Thanks to the LEGAL work of Judicial Watch, they have gotten documents, again, legally, that collaborates current evidence. I am so glad we are going about this the correct way, it is truly a teachable moment. It took a lawsuit to get these documents, WHY? Don't be concerned about it, we are well on our way and everyone knows that true justice will prevail. A second fake dossier uncovered. Lawlessness exposed.
    Last edited by TrumpIsGreat; 02-07-2018, 11:49 AM.

It isn't fake. Many parts have been proven correct. You know this.
    George Washington was the man who never told a lie. Richard Nixon was the man who never told the truth. Donald Trump is the man who doesn't know the difference.
    Venezuela is what happens when you have Trump without the Madison.

Comment

Anything to undermine Trumplethinskin is to the benefit of Americans/America

Comment

You think the Steele Dossier is fake?

LOL

As life maps out onto my brow...

Ed Phobes has taken music to a place where it has never been before, and will never go again. In my life, I have heard great music, and I have heard terrible music. Now I have heard this. Thank you. – sydfan

https://soundcloud.com/ed-phobes

Comment

remember the comey letter?

Comment

LOL
        Your YouTube link is for One America News Network. That figures.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/one-a...-news-network/

I sure wish you guys could find your propaganda somewhere that isn't so easy to expose. This one was no challenge at all. I think I'll go work on my truck. That is a challenge.
        George Washington was the man who never told a lie. Richard Nixon was the man who never told the truth. Donald Trump is the man who doesn't know the difference.

Comment

• TrumpIsGreat
          TrumpIsGreat commented
          Editing a comment
          Umm... Excuse me, the video is from 'Judicial Watch', accusing them of propaganda will require you to post a link.
          Last edited by TrumpIsGreat; 02-07-2018, 11:48 AM.

• Hoot Owl
          Hoot Owl commented
          Editing a comment
          Okay. See post #14.
          All of your sources are far right rags. Does that surprise you?

Originally posted by TrumpIsGreat View Post
        PHP Code:
        Thanks to the LEGAL work of Judicial Watch, they have gotten documents, again, legally, that collaborates current evidence. I am so glad we are going about this the correct way, it is truly a teachable moment. It took a lawsuit to get these documents, WHY? Don't be concerned about it, we are well on our way and everyone knows that true justice will prevail. A second fake dossier uncovered. Lawlessness exposed.
        So where is this alleged 'dossier' that Judicial Watch got?

All you linked to is a One America News story where someone from Judicial Watch is making a bunch of claims. There's no support here for any of your statements. What evidence is collaborated? By whom?

Comment

Juicy fruit post is very hard to read.

Zip
          665 - Neighbor of the Beast

Originally Posted by RobRoy: I believe that the only way Obama will remain in power is if he suspends elections. And at that point he is no longer president. He is dictator. But I don't believe he will even survive that long. It could be suicide, impeachment by BOTH parties, you name it.

Comment

• arf-boy
            arf-boy commented
            Editing a comment
            I wish the OP's facility for varied hues and fonts were matched by even a middle-school student's command of English.
            Last edited by arf-boy; 02-07-2018, 12:18 PM. Reason: Grammar

• Phil O'Keefe
            Phil O'Keefe commented
            Editing a comment
            Leave the personal attacks and insults out of the discussion please arf-boy.

Grammar lesson:
          Only use the word "another" when there is a previously existing iteration of the subject.
          English is hard, TIG !

You're going to have to eat that dossier hat, my friend.

To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

Comment

PHP Code:
            What information claimed in the Steele dossier has been proven false? Anything?

Comment

Originally posted by wasgtrjones View Post

So where is this alleged 'dossier' that Judicial Watch got?
              http://ussanews.com/News1/2018/02/06...clinton-crony/

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/john...trump-dossier/

http://freedomnewsupdates.com/index....linton-allies/

http://www.weeklystandard.com/the-ot...rticle/2011477

http://234vibesnews.com/2018/02/06/s...r-dossier.html
              Last edited by TrumpIsGreat; 02-07-2018, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BadDaddy View Post

What information claimed in the Steele dossier has been proven false? Anything?
                Alternatively, we can look at what info from the dossier has been verified.

Is This Thing On?

https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

Comment

• guido61
                  guido61 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  For all your hooting and hollering about "#ReleaseTheMemo!" one might think you'd have a better understanding of the facts.

Or not.

• arf-boy
                  arf-boy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  But, TIGger, using paid informants is routine in law enforcement. If you think it's okay to nail inner-city crack dealers that way, then you can't complain when the tactic is applied to white Republicans.

Besides, the firm that assembled the dossier worked for candidates of both parties. And it seems to me that the dossier was likely only part of the application to the FISA court.

Any way you slice it, this administration has a heap more legal problems than its predecessor.

• Tom Hicks
                  Tom Hicks commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Opposition research is commonly used by both sides of the political aisle. In fact, Fusion was initially funded by Rs back during the primaries.

OMG! Paid For! This is a political sub-forum where many are relatively familiar with the "inside baseball" of political practices (which includes opposition research). This sort of deception suggesting that its novel or untoward might play better with the low info posters on Free Republic perhaps?

Every one of those links is a biased news source, repeating each other about the presence of another dossier. Not a single one of those 'sources' links to the actual dossier itself.

Steaming pile of link fail. Please try again. Where is the magical second dossier?

Comment

• TrumpIsGreat
                  TrumpIsGreat commented
                  Editing a comment
                  To my knowledge neither one of them are available to the public. But hey, when you see them please post them, I will too, but I don't think they are available. I changed the title if that helps the thread, thanks.
                  Last edited by TrumpIsGreat; 02-07-2018, 12:47 PM.

• gismo recording
                  gismo recording commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If they're not available to the public then how do your sources know what's in them?

• HAMMER TOSS
                  HAMMER TOSS commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ^^

For TrumpIsGreat (see post #6):

Judicial Watch

Judicial Watch - Right Bias

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/judicial-watch/
                Last edited by Hoot Owl; 02-08-2018, 12:03 PM.

Comment

CAUTION: Internet TV News: The Video to support this thread is from Judicial Watch

Colour / formatting silliness removed so that the content is actually readable. May I suggest you investigate the use of paragraphs instead?

Your initial statement is false. The video is NOT from judicial watch.

If you even watched the first 20 seconds of the video you posted, then YOU ARE LYING about the source. The video comes from the One America Network.

Strangers on this road we are on,
                  and we are not two, we are one.

Comment

Working...
                  X