Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald Trump is scared...very very scared.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donald Trump is scared...very very scared.

As well he should be.

Click image for larger version

Name:	scared.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	32155913
    "sacred investigative process" (that made me LOL)

"Hoax"

"Witch Hunt"

"Russia thing"

He knows he's in big trouble. He knows he's going to jail.

His supporters know this too. You can just feel their fear, can't you?

So much shrieking.

Lock him up!

As life maps out onto my brow...

Ed Phobes has taken music to a place where it has never been before, and will never go again. In my life, I have heard great music, and I have heard terrible music. Now I have heard this. Thank you. – sydfan

https://soundcloud.com/ed-phobes

I'd be very surprised if the Don went to jail. He most likely would have to shoot someone in public for that to happen and they'd probably put him in a cushy psych ward anyway.

What is a more realistic possibility is that he gets chased out of office and the whole debacle costs him and his family a lot of money. That's probably also a slim chance also because we are talking layers of lawyers.

Just get him the frig out of the office and we can start to rebuild from there.

Zip
    665 - Neighbor of the Beast

Originally Posted by RobRoy: I believe that the only way Obama will remain in power is if he suspends elections. And at that point he is no longer president. He is dictator. But I don't believe he will even survive that long. It could be suicide, impeachment by BOTH parties, you name it.

Comment

• The Badger
      The Badger commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd like to see Trump in jail for what he's done. But I'll settle for seeing him removed from office, and his creditors foreclosing on his loans. That would include the ''overseas investors'' of dubious character. Let him be homeless and living on the street, as he's done to so many other people. Debt and disgrace with no hope of redemption would hurt him as much as prison, maybe worse.

• AJ6stringsting
      AJ6stringsting commented
      Editing a comment
      I 'm posting a like on Badger's comment !!!!

Paul Ryan called to "cleanse" the FBI. Just let that sink in. We're in dark times as a country.

Comment

• AJ6stringsting
      AJ6stringsting commented
      Editing a comment
      Like Nunes, he will be indicted for Conspiracy and Contempt of the Rule of Law and the Constitution.
      The Guardians of Plutocracy are politically dead in 2018 .... Just look at the Buzzards !!!!
      Last edited by AJ6stringsting; 02-05-2018, 05:23 PM.

Originally posted by Snowden View Post
    Paul Ryan called to "cleanse" the FBI. Just let that sink in. We're in dark times as a country.
    He's almost as scared as Trump. He knew what was happening, and he did nothing to stop it. He's not protecting Trump as much as he's protecting himself.

Ed Phobes has taken music to a place where it has never been before, and will never go again. In my life, I have heard great music, and I have heard terrible music. Now I have heard this. Thank you. – sydfan

Comment

• The Badger
      The Badger commented
      Editing a comment
      That seems to have become a common thing among Republican ''leaders'' these days. I doubt any of them are blameless of some crime or ill-doing or other.

“The rank and file are great people”

the leadership are his appointees.
    Donald Trump: "There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea."

RobRoy: "There is an "honest grit" to his lying."

Comment

• RogueGnome
      RogueGnome commented
      Editing a comment
      Only the Best People.

Originally posted by guido61 View Post
    “The rank and file are great people”

the leadership are his appointees.
    His supporters don't understand such subtleties. Apparently, neither does Trump himself.

"Those guys I appointed are all partisan Democratic hacks who are out to get me."

Comment

Originally posted by -Ed Phobes- View Post

He's almost as scared as Trump. He knew what was happening, and he did nothing to stop it. He's not protecting Trump as much as he's protecting himself.
      I wonder what the odds are on Ryan deciding to "retire and spend more time with his family" at the end of his term?

Comment

• -Ed Phobes-
        -Ed Phobes- commented
        Editing a comment
        There are no odds on a certainty.

The way the dems are reacting to the release of the memo makes me think they're the ones that are scared.

Comment

Originally posted by nedezero1 View Post
        The way the dems are reacting to the release of the memo makes me think they're the ones that are scared.
        Hmmm. Weren't you previously very concerned with Hillary's handling of classified info?

Comment

Not scared. Just annoyed more than anything.

No one fears what is in the memo. Just the BS of having to deal with a partisan hack job that is set up with no easy way to refute or challenge it because all the mitigating intel will remain classified.

It's a silly game set up so the Hannitys of the world can scream bloody murder about this being the "biggest scandal in American history" or whatever he's calling it now. But that'll blow over in a couple of weeks, I'm sure. What is it the Pubs are hoping to get out of the release of this memo anyway? An end to the Muller investigation? That's not going to happen. The resignation of Christopher Wray? Well, maybe, but how's that a 'win' for 'draining the swamp'?

An end to FISA courts? Why would they want that?

Apparently there is fear in the White House that this is going to be a dud, however. That they've so overblown it that when it comes out the general public is going to say "what? that's all this is?"
          Last edited by guido61; 02-02-2018, 10:45 AM.

Comment

The dem's have been found out, they are blaming the other side for doing what they did. And the other side knows exactly who misused the system illegally. And, the other side, HAS THE PROOF, lots and lots of it. I wouldn't say they are scared (well I am sure some of them are very scared) but most are brainwashed and it will just take a little more time for them to awaken from their training. I mean, they sat on their asses while the whole country applauded the great news about black employment. This thread is just another example of blaming someone else for their own mistakes. They are exposing themselves, they called for a probe, blindly not realizing the were setting themselves up for exposure. Really amazing. IMHO.
            Last edited by TrumpIsGreat; 02-02-2018, 10:42 AM.

Comment

• -Ed Phobes-
              -Ed Phobes- commented
              Editing a comment
              TrumpIsScared

Originally posted by TrumpIsGreat View Post

The dem's have been found out, they are blaming the other side for doing what they did.
            FBI = Dems?

Yeah right.

Zip
            665 - Neighbor of the Beast

Originally Posted by RobRoy: I believe that the only way Obama will remain in power is if he suspends elections. And at that point he is no longer president. He is dictator. But I don't believe he will even survive that long. It could be suicide, impeachment by BOTH parties, you name it.

Comment

• TrumpIsGreat
              TrumpIsGreat commented
              Editing a comment
              Zip, the FISA Memo is just the beginning of so much more, this ends up in the Dem's lap, and this is just one of three major failures. The cleansing of our justice departments is only the tip of the iceberg. IMHO

• Zipperhead
              Zipperhead commented
              Editing a comment
              This is not a "Fisa memo". It is a partisan document written by a guy who hasn't actually seen the underlying documents. I agree, publish the memo and watch the Pubs spiral further down.

BTW, If the Dem's were so concerned about running the country, they wouldn't be using the issues as barriers. They would be in Caucasus right now, governing and not stonewalling, DACA will not get solved. Like I say, they have been found out. They are not a party of leadership, they are a party of broken pieces. They need to huddle and get a real plan in place and focus on it, not write memo's after the fact. Stand up and be counted. IMHO

Comment

It's an age old tactic to attack and condemn those who are coming after you.

Problem is... It NEVER works in the long run.
              tRump is a twidiot

Comment

• AJ6stringsting
                AJ6stringsting commented
                Editing a comment
                Nixon tried .... LOL !!!!

Originally posted by -Ed Phobes- View Post

Hmmm. Weren't you previously very concerned with Hillary's handling of classified info?

Anyone with half a brain and even a modicum of concern for the nation should be appalled that the president stated he was "100%" going to release this memo before he even read himself based simply on the fact that he believed doing so would be politically/personally advantageous to him because of what he had heard about the memo on Fox and Friends and Sean Hannity. And when his own appointed FBI director tells him not to do so, he goes with the advice of the cable news shows talking heads over the director.

Seriously, that should send chills down the spine of every good American.

But no. The Trumpsters love it. Because it's more important to them that Trump Wins than methods and sources of the FBI be haphazardly exposed.

Comment

Working...
              X