Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

When did you first realize that President Trump is the greatest President in USA history?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The day he blamed both sides for the Charlottesville violence, I knew that if there were any former Nazis hiding in South America, or anywhere else, that they had their guy in office.

Maybe we can all just agree that Bush was stupid and Cheney was lying and call it a day. - guitarcapo

Originally posted by Grumpy_Polecat View Post
    For the record: Hitler using gas to exterminate his presumed enemies does not equal the use of chemical weapons.
    Reprehensible as it was, gassing was a conventional and accepted method for execution at the time. It is a stretch to equivocate the two.

Comment

• AJ6stringsting
      AJ6stringsting commented
      Editing a comment
      After PrimaDonald is impeached, many Republicans will hide like the old G.W. Junta after Jan. 20th, 2008 or the Nazis after WW2.

For me, the proof was that hour long tv special on ALL the networks which presidential historians paid for OUT OF THEIR OWN POCKETS to praise Trump. Who would know better than them?

Is This Thing On?

https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

Comment

Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe View Post

Considering the competition includes such giants as Washington and Lincoln, and considering the performance of the present occupant of the White House... This.
      You forgot that he hasn't even bested Buchanan yet. I'm guessing the Buchanan family can safely rejoice their ancestor will no longer be considered the worst in history.

Comment

Originally posted by NOS68 View Post

You forgot that he hasn't even bested Buchanan yet. I'm guessing the Buchanan family can safely rejoice their ancestor will no longer be considered the worst in history.
        The Bush family is in a similar state of elation.
        How do you spell butthurt?

Originally posted by emerson biggens
        It annoys me that you address me directly in the first place. If you insist on doing so, then you damn well better have your hat in your hand and use my correct name.

Comment

• Tom Hicks
          Tom Hicks commented
          Editing a comment
          Don't forget June Carter Clinton Cash!

• onelife
          onelife commented
          Editing a comment
          It's sad that Carter, the only POTUS who did not wage war, was such a lousy President.

It must be true then, that nice guy's do indeed finish last.

Actually, I hope he lives a while longer so he can continue the great work he has devoted his life to - bringing loving kindness and respect to the people of the world.

• flemtone
          flemtone commented
          Editing a comment
          onelife - I agree wholeheartedly.

The day I had my lobotomy.
        tRump is a twidiot

Comment

PS FYI: I consider both this thread, and the thread it obviously is in response to, as borderline troll threads...

Up your thread subject game folks, or at least provide some legitimate evidence to back up your claims please. Otherwise, they come off as weak troll attempts.
          You got it Chief, it isn't like me to do the limbo with anyone, thanks for the reminder.

Comment

Even the old cowboy Stars know that Trump is great.

I love Hoppy!

Is This Thing On?

https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

Comment

The day I tasted my first Trump steak (well-done with Ketchup) chased by a Trump Vodka martini, I tasted the true greatness that only Trump can provide.

Maybe we can all just agree that Bush was stupid and Cheney was lying and call it a day. - guitarcapo

Originally posted by Grumpy_Polecat View Post
              For the record: Hitler using gas to exterminate his presumed enemies does not equal the use of chemical weapons.
              Reprehensible as it was, gassing was a conventional and accepted method for execution at the time. It is a stretch to equivocate the two.

Comment

Like when colbert used to ask guests was Bush a great president or the greatest?

Guest: neither

Colbert: I'll put you down for great.
                Last edited by SexWithRobots; 10-31-2017, 12:33 PM.
                😉

Comment

Originally posted by E-money View Post
                  The day I tasted my first Trump steak (well-done with Ketchup) chased by a Trump Vodka martini, I tasted the true greatness that only Trump can provide.
                  You may have been favorably pre-dispositioned by the elegant ambiance of the Boeing 727 traveling 500mph at 37,000 ft aboard the opulent Trump Airlines .

source “He certainly was a man known for his bravado. He promised people a diamond in the sky when we had 21 of some of the oldest, worst maintained 727s then flying,” said Harteveldt, the marketing director. “He’s giving a press conference promising a diamond in the sky. I’m saying, ‘You may have to settle for cubic zirconium to start.’ ”
                  . . .
                  On airplanes that were worth about $4 million each, Trump spent about $1 million apiece to redesign them. He wanted a T on the tail of the plane as big as possible. A giant TRUMP was painted on the side.
                  To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

Comment

Greatest embarrassment to the Office of the POTUS. I can only hope that it will never be eclipsed!
                    http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Electric-Guitars/I-smeared-bacon-fat-on-my-strat-now-it-stinks/td-p/16697195

Comment

PS FYI: I consider both this thread, and the thread it obviously is in response to, as borderline troll threads...

Up your thread subject game folks, or at least provide some legitimate evidence to back up your claims please. Otherwise, they come off as weak troll attempts.
                      My first thought was that it is a parody thread.

My answer is "when he replaced Obamacare with something even better than the Canadian healthcare system which that loser Bernie Sanders was raving about the other day"
                      "Isn't it a pity, isn't it a shame,
                      how we break each other's hearts
                      and cause each other pain"

Comment

I remember Swimmingpool!

Zip
                        665 - Neighbor of the Beast

Originally Posted by RobRoy: I believe that the only way Obama will remain in power is if he suspends elections. And at that point he is no longer president. He is dictator. But I don't believe he will even survive that long. It could be suicide, impeachment by BOTH parties, you name it.

Comment

• Tom Hicks
                          Tom Hicks commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I remember doot do...
                          I remember doot do..
                          I remember doot do...
                          They had a swimming pool!

And they said it couldn't happen here.

Originally posted by SexWithRobots View Post

Written in March of 2017 and why should I care what the republican billionaire CEO of Home Depot thinks?

"Langone, a longtime Republican supporter and the billionaire co-founder of Home Depot, said the Trump presidency offers the GOP, which also controls the House and the Senate, a unique time to deliver on the reasons Americans voted for a political outsider for the White House."

An updated quote 9 month later should read, I was wrong.
                        Actually, I would have to agree with the bit you quoted. The "opportunity" was certainly there but it seems it has been sqandered by ineptitude.
                        Last edited by onelife; 10-31-2017, 02:29 PM.
                        "Isn't it a pity, isn't it a shame,
                        how we break each other's hearts
                        and cause each other pain"

Comment

Originally posted by Zipperhead View Post
                          I remember Swimmingpool!

Zip
                          My dad always said 'nothing like a nice refreshing dip in the pool after a long hard day of TDS'.

Comment

Working...
                          X