Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

First charges filed by Mueller

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • First charges filed by Mueller

    Round 1!


    "The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge. Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday, the sources said. It is unclear what the charges are."


    https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/10/27/p...ion/index.html
    Last edited by SexWithRobots; 10-27-2017, 07:14 PM.
    😉

  • #2
    I’m sure Hillary is very nervous!
    “If our leaders seek to conceal the truth, or we as people become accepting of alternative realities that are no longer grounded in facts, then we as American citizens are on a pathway to relinquishing our freedom.” - Rex Tillerson, Fmr Sec of State

    Comment


    • #3
      There must be a lot on special.
      Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...








      Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

      Comment


      • #4
        Proof of collusion?

        Comment


        • #5
          So...that guy in line at BWI airport I saw last night COULD have been Podesta after all?

          Originally Posted by GIR unit:
          "Yet another thoughtful, temperate and informed response from the always delightful and informed Sonar."

          Comment


        • #6
          I think this helps explain the chaff coming from right wing propaganda lately.
          __________________________________________________

          Is This Thing On?

          https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

          Comment


          • #7
            Originally posted by Tom Hicks View Post
            I think this helps explain the chaff coming from right wing propaganda lately.
            Indeed!

            In times of trouble, people turn to the things that bring them comfort.

            In the case of Trumpkins, that means shrieking about ‘croooked Hillary.’
            “If our leaders seek to conceal the truth, or we as people become accepting of alternative realities that are no longer grounded in facts, then we as American citizens are on a pathway to relinquishing our freedom.” - Rex Tillerson, Fmr Sec of State

            Comment


            • #8
              Originally posted by slodge View Post

              Indeed!

              In times of trouble, people turn to the things that bring them comfort.

              In the case of Trumpkins, that means shrieking about ‘croooked Hillary.’
              If you have a military aircraft that is equipped with countermeasures you don't set them off in the clear blue sky. You wait until there's an incoming missile which you then try to deflect.

              Indictments being issued by the special counsel are the missile.

              Shrieking about Hillary Fusion GPS and Richard Steele is the chaff.
              __________________________________________________

              Is This Thing On?

              https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

              Comment


              • #9
                Originally posted by Tom Hicks View Post

                If you have a military aircraft that is equipped with countermeasures you don't set them off in the clear blue sky. You wait until there's an incoming missile which you then try to deflect.

                Indictments being issued by the special counsel are the missile.

                Shrieking about Hillary Fusion GPS and Richard Steele is the chaff.
                its interesting because the usual right wing mouthpieces start the ball rolling, and the unquestioning dutiful "patriots" jump right into line. Almost as if it was ''lockstep"

                Comment


                • #10
                  Originally posted by HAMMER TOSS View Post

                  its interesting because the usual right wing mouthpieces start the ball rolling, and the unquestioning dutiful "patriots" jump right into line. Almost as if it was ''lockstep"
                  There's almost a Black Knight level of denial coming from the right about the special counsel's investigations.

                  "I just cut your arm off."

                  "No you didn't. It's just a flesh wound!"
                  __________________________________________________

                  Is This Thing On?

                  https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Hope Martha Stewart didn't lie to Mueller..

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      yes, I see what you mean Tom

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Originally posted by Tom Hicks View Post

                        There's almost a Black Knight level of denial coming from the right about the special counsel's investigations.

                        "I just cut your arm off."

                        "No you didn't. It's just a flesh wound!"
                        Broad brush much?
                        Guns Over People

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Originally posted by Hoddy View Post

                          Broad brush much?

                          How was that broad brushing?

                          Are you denying that PresTwit could cut off a baby's head on live TV and not lose a percentage point of his 30 percent base?

                          Comment


                          • bluzboy
                            bluzboy commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Of course, we're talking about a black, Mexican or Iraqi baby. They'd probably disapprove if it were a white baby..

                        • #15
                          Originally posted by bluzboy View Post


                          How was that broad brushing?

                          Are you denying that PresTwit could cut off a baby's head on live TV and not lose a percentage point of his 30 percent base?
                          It’s “broad brushing” to Hoddy because he’s one of those here who get in a snit anytime someone refers to “conservatives” without adding the disclaimer that somewhere in the world there is probably at least one conservative who is the exception to the generalization you are making.
                          Donald Trump: "There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea."

                          RobRoy: "There is an "honest grit" to his lying."

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X