Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

MOBO, the puppet master

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MOBO, the puppet master

    President Barack Obama is a master at limiting, shaping and manipulating media coverage of himself and his White House.

    Not for the reason that conservatives suspect: namely, that a liberal press willingly and eagerly allows itself to get manipulated. Instead, the mastery mostly flows from a White House that has taken old tricks for shaping coverage (staged leaks, friendly interviews) and put them on steroids using new ones (social media, content creation, precision targeting). And it

    Attached Files

  • #2
    Davo would eat a puppet

    Comment


    • #3

      Davo17 wrote:

      President Barack Obama is a master at limiting, shaping and manipulating media coverage of himself and his White House.

      Not for the reason that conservatives suspect: namely, that a liberal press willingly and eagerly allows itself to get manipulated. Instead, the mastery mostly flows from a White House that has taken old tricks for shaping coverage (staged leaks, friendly interviews) and put them on steroids using new ones (social media, content creation, precision targeting). And it

      Attached Files

      Comment


      • Davo17
        Davo17 commented
        Editing a comment

        mdwagner73 wrote:

        Davo17 wrote:

        President Barack Obama is a master at limiting, shaping and manipulating media coverage of himself and his White House.

        Not for the reason that conservatives suspect: namely, that a liberal press willingly and eagerly allows itself to get manipulated. Instead, the mastery mostly flows from a White House that has taken old tricks for shaping coverage (staged leaks, friendly interviews) and put them on steroids using new ones (social media, content creation, precision targeting). And it

        Attached Files

    • #4
      Davo....fattest of the ****************s and a liar as well

      Comment


      • hobbenator
        hobbenator commented
        Editing a comment

        lol@ fatty fat fat dressed like a bitch fu lol

        ****************ing lapdog.png" alt=":smileytongue:" title="Smiley Tongue" />

         

        crf.jpg

        Attached Files

    • #5
      Lol @ lurking hobo


      What a ****************ing loser

      Comment


      • Davo17
        Davo17 commented
        Editing a comment

        trainset wrote:
        Lol @ lurking hobo


        What a ****************ing loser

        d

        Attached Files

    • #6
      Lol @ hobo thinking i can see gifs on an iphone

      Post away trampy lol

      Comment


      • hobbenator
        hobbenator commented
        Editing a comment

        trainset wrote:
        Lol @ hobo thinking i can see gifs on an iphone

        Post away trampy lol

         

        lol@ thinking I post for you ****************************.png" alt=":smileytongue:" title="Smiley Tongue" />

        lose some weight and you'll look good in those chick pants fatty

        or try a kilt.png" alt=":smileytongue:" title="Smiley Tongue" />

        pants

        Attached Files

    • #7
      Lol @ shane missing my attention

      Comment


      • #8
        Davo cant see his cock lol

        Comment


        • kav
          kav commented
          Editing a comment

          trainset wrote:
          Davo cant see his cock lol

          trainset wrote:
          Davo cant see his cock lol

          Davo17mm


      • #9
        Lol @ hobo still not getting it


        Dumb****************ing vagrant

        Comment


        • #10
          The earth is about two feet wider than davo

          Comment


          • #11
            Lol @ shane following me around like a pet

            Comment


            • #12
              Obligatory lol

              Comment


              • #13
                Lol @ tramp gibberish

                Comment


                • #14
                  Hobo thinks an ipad is the dripping ****************wipe his wife uses on her smelly crack

                  Comment


                  • #15
                    Lol @ shanes lameness nowadays

                    No wonder the wifes leave

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X