barcode question

samal50

• Members

I've sold items on amazon.com before such as CDs and DVDs. These have barcodes. It is easy to upload products for sale with a barcode. Let's say I sell a product no one else has, and I'm the main producer of it (let's say a custom effects pedal or an obsure dark chocolate, etc). How do I get a barcode and how do I produce an image of this new product I am selling? I searched online about how to get a barcode, seems easy enough, but not sure if I would have to take a picture of the product I am selling and submit it to the barcode company to have the barcode assigned to this particular product and have it registered and so on.

I think on amazon.com, once I have a barcode, am I the one to take a picture of the product to upload on amazon.com? I sometimes see products on amazon.com with no image. I guess the seller forgot to put up the product's image that supposedly have a barcode assigned to it. Amazon does not sell a product with no barcode it seems. It's not Ebay.

Please recommend me a barcode company, anyone?

• 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

CarolineABCD wrote:

Actually, there are many great barcode company as long as you have a googling. I'm also developing barcode program for a long time, and recently, I found a smart

, which means, it can be integrated within .net framework to create linear or 2d barcodes on image or document page.

Hi, CarolineABCD.

Whether the barcode creating tool you mentioned above is totally manual and can also be customized by users according to our own favors? I will try it later.

Best regards,

Arron

Archived