Managing Mailinglists from fans

• Members

I have several email contacts of fans, that I've been collecting from these last years.

I can contact from several different lists and servers, but I would like to merge them all as one list, checking for duplicate e-mail entries and keeping the first and last name.

I can do all this manually, but it will take me a lot of work.

Is there a free automated option for this?

Any program, or addon or extra?

That would save a lot of time...

Thank you a lot

Cheers ;)

• Members

Try ReverbNation, they have methods of doing that automatically..

ReverbNation has a payed service called FanReach.

All I want is to unite all my e-mailing lists (including the one at reverbnation) in one single list, so I can manage it with gmail. I don't mint to send 500 e-mails per 2 days with gmail, since I don't have the money to a payed service.

• Members

I'm pretty sure one can manage a mailing list through the Open Office suite -- I admittedly haven't tried that application yet (ha, I need some fans first) but it was one of several features that led me to download and use it.

Microsoft's Office software does the same, but costs!

• Members

I'm pretty sure one can manage a mailing list through the Open Office suite -- I admittedly haven't tried that application yet (ha, I need some fans first) but it was one of several features that led me to download and use it.

Microsoft's Office software does the same, but costs!

How can one manage mailing lists and delete duplicated entries using Open Office suite?

Archived