Jango - help me understand it

• Members

I signed up to Jango and seem to be getting a decent response...but can someone help me with a few questions?

Today (day 2) my stats are:

Plays 441

Paid 430

Likes 24

Fans 19

Profile views 5

This seems ok to me given the level of investment and is actually about expectation, as the website says expect 30 fans per 1,000 plays ... but ... can anyone tell me:

1) What constitutes a fan? How does someone need to interact with the song in order to do that? And what does it mean for the future of that fan and the songs?

2) A like means they clicked a smiley face (like/love)? Is that it or does it mean more than that?

• Members

I signed up to Jango and seem to be getting a decent response...but can someone help me with a few questions?

Today (day 2) my stats are:

Plays 441

Paid 430

Likes 24

Fans 19

Profile views 5

This seems ok to me given the level of investment and is actually about expectation, as the website says expect 30 fans per 1,000 plays ... but ... can anyone tell me:

1) What constitutes a fan? How does someone need to interact with the song in order to do that? And what does it mean for the future of that fan and the songs?

2) A like means they clicked a smiley face (like/love)? Is that it or does it mean more than that?

Thanks a lot for your careful guide? It helps me a lot

Fun Koozies

• Members

My band did a bit on Jango but got out pretty quickly. Those numbers are misleading..The way they define fans are just plain wrong. Look up under their blog posts, they have explanation of each rule that qualifies for it.

Good luck..

Archived