Research Musicians needed

• Members

Hi fellow harmonizers

I need musicians and non musicians like you to help me with my undergraduate research. I have to get feedback from 100 musicians by this Monday 22nd march and would really appreciate it if you would take part.

It only takes between 5- 10mins and you can complete the survey by typing or clicking http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RTLB3WG into your web browser. The survey is totally anonymous.

I am conducting an online research project to see if there are differences between musicians and non musicians in relation to perceived stress and self esteem. Your help would be greatly appreciated as I have been finding it difficult to get the required number of musicians at such short notice. If you know of anyone else- musicians or non musicians please invite them to participate.

Many thanks in anticipation

PS get back to me if you need any more info

• Members

Do you plan to post your findings back here when the research is done? Obviously you will need some time to go over the data, but you'll get more people to participate if they can read your conclusions later on.

Best of luck with your research!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Do you plan to post your findings back here when the research is done? Obviously you will need some time to go over the data, but you'll get more people to participate if they can read your conclusions later on.

Best of luck with your research!

Thanks for doing my survey

Archived