Horror tinged Alt/Indie Rock

LeeLeptus

• Members

I like the, not randomness, but unexpectedness of it. The mixture of clean and dirty sounds. Droney vocals in voices of the dead, but then distorted vocals in wecome to hell gives from my kirkbride cubicle that interest factor that keeps me wanting to listen through the album. I hear elements of grunge, alternativeness of prog and the rawness of underground indie rock which gives the album a different sound without it being to weird. 

Anyway what i'm saying is, I really like it.

I'm in the same boat as you with my "band". I play everything except drums, which, if i had the money, i would hire someone, but instead i used a drum machine. Although your album is exactly that, an album. whether my releases are all unpolished unmastered demos. 

HA! i just heard the piano bit of i see the truth, the bit that sounds like you feel on it, very good.

I tried to find your band on facebook, but since i couldn't i presume you dont have one.

keep doing what you're doing!

• Members

Thanks for listening and the comments.  Your description I think sums up the sound pretty well.  I seem to get something entierly different every time someone tries to pigeon hole the overall sound into a specific genre.  And no, have not ventured into the facebook world.

Archived