band member issues

• Members

the singer in my band is decent but we want him to get better. he has been saying for months that he is going to get lessons and that he will practice more. we played a show 4 months ago, and he told us that he hasnt sung since the show. he is also a huge flake

so we all want to kick him out, but the other guitarist in the band is his brother, and he is being a bitch about it.

should we just kick them both out?

• Members

I would start looking for replacement for the two of them. Once you find some people, give your guys the foot in the ass. Him not wanting to even try to put some effort into getting better is a slap in the face to the rest of you guys IMO.

• Members

I would start looking for replacement for the two of them. Once you find some people, give your guys the foot in the ass. Him not wanting to even try to put some effort into getting better is a slap in the face to the rest of you guys IMO.

+1

• Members

since our singer rarely showed up to practice we just had our bassist sing. and he is actually better than our singer. so we were just kinda waiting for an oppurtune moment.

and since there brothers, its kinda a package deal. one goes, the other has too also

• Members

I thought this was supposed to be fun? Life is too short to put up with flakes, dopes, wannabes, junkies, wet blankets, prima donnas, morons, mamas boys and ego freaks. I'd let him go and move on. Playing with no one beats playing with people who ruin it.

Archived