No announcement yet.

safely transporting headphones

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• safely transporting headphones

I aquired a new set of nicer headphones but I travel a lot.
    How do you guys travel with your headphones ? (I'm not 17 so they're not going around my neck)
    How do other people travel with them ?

I'm currently using the box they came in inside a backapck,
    maybe that's the way to do it ? ..... not sure.
    SELLING
    ....lots of pedals and related stuff spring '17

www.jpaulmusic.com
    www.facebook.com/jpaulmusic

I have a pelican pistol case that I can swap the foam inserts in...one day, it is a pistol case, the next, headphones, another day, all my pedals for my acoustic act...there are far less expensive cases ...look up pistol cases on Amazon...you can find some for around $10-15 which will give you adequate protection for a $200 set of phones.
    "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Solipsism is the new empiricism. -Alan Burdick

Comment

Originally posted by daddymack View Post
      I have a pelican pistol case that I can swap the foam inserts in...one day, it is a pistol case, the next, headphones, another day, all my pedals for my acoustic act...there are far less expensive cases ...look up pistol cases on Amazon...you can find some for around $10-15 which will give you adequate protection for a $200 set of phones.
      yep
      that's a good suggestion
      thanks
      SELLING
      ....lots of pedals and related stuff spring '17

www.jpaulmusic.com
      www.facebook.com/jpaulmusic

Comment

I have a padded "gig bag" thingy that's meant to hold a drum machine, MPC, or small mixer. My AKGs barely fit into the top pocket, but they fit. It's a soft bag so I have to be mindful not to crush it.

Comment

Working...
        X