No announcement yet.

Where is everyone?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is everyone?

So - i left and came back a while ago - where IS everyone these days? I know with the 'new' forum a lot of people left - any idea's where they all went? Is there a BSWTB volume 2.0 out there somewhere? This place is a ghost town!

Facebook
    the gear page

they really turned this place into a ghost town.

Mission accomplished.
    PA Unity15's over LS800p's. YX15's, YX12's IPR power, RM32AI

LightsMartin Minimac Profiles, Chauvet Intimidator Spot Duos, Blizzard 3NX, Fab5, Hotbox

Comment

I don't know why people use Facebook as a new forum. It doesn't work the same way and the format is clunky. I have been hear for 17 years and still try to contribute.
      "Danny, ci manchi a tutti. La E-Street Band non e' la stessa senza di te. Riposa in pace, fratello"

Comment

Facebook's Cover Band Central is what appears to me to be the topic clone of this forum although like Outkaster states, FB is a piss poor format for forum discussion.
        http://www.crazydeliciousband.com/

Comment

I really don't understand it and the way Facebook is designed things can go off the rails a lot easier the way replies are made there. It's terrible, even the Hammond and Leslie pages I like suck.
          "Danny, ci manchi a tutti. La E-Street Band non e' la stessa senza di te. Riposa in pace, fratello"

Comment

I used to come here more often back from '97-'07 or so. The 'new' forum really did kill 75% or more of the regulars, but I mostly stopped coming daily because I generally browse here during work and back then I had boring tech support jobs with downtime. Now I'm higher up the chain and am always busy. I still play in the same coverband as 10 years ago, still chase gear and tone, just don't get to chat about it as much!

Also, it's kind of lonely in here too
            Epihpone LP and Dot.
            Fender American Strat HSS
            (Loaner) Viking Pillager 60w combo (best amp in the friggin world!)
            Blackstar Stage-100 Head, 2x12 Blackstar Cab
            Marshall 4x10 Cab
            Pedals, pedals, and more pedals. Favs include Strymon Mobius, MXR Super Badass, Digitech Supernatural Reverb, Xotic BB, MXR Carbon Copy.-

Comment

Originally posted by Kramerguy View Post
              I used to come here more often back from '97-'07 or so. The 'new' forum really did kill 75% or more of the regulars, but I mostly stopped coming daily because I generally browse here during work and back then I had boring tech support jobs with downtime. Now I'm higher up the chain and am always busy. I still play in the same coverband as 10 years ago, still chase gear and tone, just don't get to chat about it as much!

Also, it's kind of lonely in here too
              It's been about four years since the last time I was here. It's really dropped off a cliff. I'm going to go check out the off topic forums.

Comment

Working...
              X