My Live Entrainment Business. Videos here.

sventvkg

• Members

Here’s what I’ve been working on the past 3 years with my partner. We’ve completed 100 tracks that are as close to the original artist recordings possible. So far we’ e Shot 4 videos for our properties. Variety band, Acoustic poolside trio, 90’s Tribute and a Wedding Band which is not yet edited and we will launch next year.

We created a system with a 16 x 9 foot video wall, intelligent lighting all integrated with live instruments supported by 24 tracks we created for a full consistent high quality sound.

Here’s the variety shot last Summer.

90’s Tribute:

Trio:

• Members

No. I have a brand of high end live entertainment offering multiple properties and at several different price points. It’s all corporate stuff here in the largest corporate market in the world. Orlando.

I get work through agencies and corporate event companies. We will have other properties rolled next year. Everything is built upon a system we created integrating multitrack backing tracks we created to be the most accurate recreations of the original bands recordings in existence integrated with video and concert lighting. It’s replicatable so we can have multiple versions of each property with different cast members playing at the same time.

That’s what we’re doing.

• 2 months later...
  • Members
BT's? So' date=' are the musicians actually playing the tunes? The presentation is excellent.[/quote']

Yup everyone is playing on stage but my partner and I made BT’s to enhance the experience and for the presentation to the audience. No one cares bro, only that it sounds good and we’re going for better than the original artist level. Also we did it for consistency as we plan to replicate the bands and have different live players, replace ourselves. Ultimately the plan is to have a bunch of the same bands playing all over the state/country at the same time. It’s the only way to get ahead in this business.

Archived