Some new promo video stuff

• Members

Working on some new promo material this spring. We will eventually roll out three clip packages. One like this that is a montage of live clips, and two more "sales" oriented packages specifically targeting wedding and corporate event clients specifically.

​Although this is just in a "rough cut" version right now, we are using this on our sites as it is more current than what we had been using previously.

Figured I'd share with you all. Thoughts and criticisms always welcome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EiLYM22obM​

• Members

Nice video. Good transitions between songs and each is up for enough time and not too long. Only thing I would think about changing is the first shot. Maybe open with the kick drum/band name shot and maybe keep it up a couple beats longer.

• Members
I'd say just a touch less delay on the voices. Looks good, everyone is having fun!

The audio is a from-the-board stereo mix so that is what it is.

My plan has been to replace it with mixed audio from multi tracks (and hopefully be able to find stuff I can sync with the video better) but for a 2 minute "action" montage, I'm not sure how involved I'll get with it. Not sure to what degree most people notice/care?

showing that the band and audience have fun is what this one is for. But yes....better mixed audio would be good!

Next up are finishing two clips that are slower paced and more "sales pitch" oriented where some of the band members will be "interviewed" speaking about all the reasons why we are the entertainment you want to hire for your event mixed with some performance and audience clips. We are hiring a pro production company to do those for us. And they are going to help me re-edit this clip as well. Should have all that done in the next few weeks. Looking forward to the summer!

• Members

Are there any clients or wedding planner types that you have worked for who would be willing to sit for an interview? As a potential client I think I would like to hear from others who have booked your act. Testimonials.

• Members
Are there any clients or wedding planner types that you have worked for who would be willing to sit for an interview? As a potential client I think I would like to hear from others who have booked your act. Testimonials.

Testimonials and interviews like that are hard to schedule just due to how the gigs work out. I wish I could have that. I do have some random clips of people saying "The band was awesome!" and stuff like I will try to use when and where I can.

Archived