Cool New Year's gig coming up!

Tullsterx

• Members

It might cost you money, but because of the street cred with your wife, you should be able to buy a little extra gear, or at least devote a little more time to music.

I'm doing a "kiss and make up" gig. Two bands on one bill in a funky but beautiful theatre. I joined the band when the singer fired everyone in his band. They found another singer and continued on, and now six or seven years later we're both on the same bill. Bygones be bygones and all that jazz. Not half as swanky as what you posted but a great sound system and lots of vibe in the room. http://www.thecolumbia.ca/coming.html

Good luck with your show.

• Members

Nice!! I hear in an early version of Iron Maiden the singer fired the members one by one until everyone was fired.

They said ok and carried on with a different singer lol.

Nice poster! Good to see prices. Our NYE gig is $60, or a table of 8 for $400 prime rib & chicken meal and $30 for the dance only.

• Members
It might cost you money, but because of the street cred with your wife, you should be able to buy a little extra gear, or at least devote a little more time to music.

I'm doing a "kiss and make up" gig. Two bands on one bill in a funky but beautiful theatre. I joined the band when the singer fired everyone in his band. They found another singer and continued on, and now six or seven years later we're both on the same bill. Bygones be bygones and all that jazz. Not half as swanky as what you posted but a great sound system and lots of vibe in the room. http://www.thecolumbia.ca/coming.html

Good luck with your show.

That sounds really cool. At first when I read your post I was thinking you said "a Kiss in makeup" gig. . . which is a totally different thing.

I've been with this band for about 3 years and I'm the only member left from that time, besides the band leader. And we're about to can 2-3 current members after the first of the year. Mostly it's just a fluid group with members having multiple things going on and taking off in different directions at times.

Archived