Peavey Rockmaster/Classic 60/60 Setup?

• Members

I can get this setup and a 4 space rack case for 530CAD, around 430USD. Anyone used these together before, or the Classic 60/60 in particular?

How does the Rockmaster sound?

Am I getting an alright deal? Heres a pic of the stuff(cab not included)

• Members

It think the Rockmaster sounds quite good. As some people have said, it should be called the "Thrashmaster" since it excels at metal distortion with an almost solid state fast attack. I personally think you could get a little better deal. I got my Rockmaster for around $120 and I know a number of people who have gotten one for less. Also, the Peavey 60/60 can be had for less than $200. I don't have a Peavey 60/60 but from what I have heard they are very reliable and while they don't add a whole lot to the sound they are fairly transparent.

• Members

Originally posted by jem7vwh

I can get this setup and a 4 space rack case for 530CAD, around 430USD. Anyone used these together before, or the Classic 60/60 in particular?

How does the Rockmaster sound?

Am I getting an alright deal? Heres a pic of the stuff(cab not included)

hey man,

I've seen the Peavey Classic 60/60 for about $300cnd and the Rockmaster for about $150 - $200cnd. 4 space skb case goes for around $100. So, that deal isnt that bad.

remember.. if your buy stuff from the USA, you gotta count shipping and brokage fees when it passes the board.

I'd try try to work with the guy on a price between $475 and $500cnd.

Good luck!

Archived