behringer rack tuner...

• Members

I just got one about a month ago, and it KICKS ASS!!! It has tons of {censored} on it and it is very accurate. If I get the LEDs anywhere close to the middle, my guitar sounds in tune. It has tons of modes , a metronome, test tones, and the lights on the bottom are a cool feature. If it were the same price as the Korg units, I would still probably take the Behr.

• Members

Does the metronome play out through the amp? I'm thinking there are different pros and cons of that, but it would be very handy to practice with!

Plus behringer arent stupidly expensive over here, like most other stuff, I may give it a go soon.

• Members

Yep, I was floored. I was comparing the Korg and Sabine offerings and came across the Behringer. Checked EBAY, and decided if it sucked it was only $59 (plus like $12 for shipping) so what the heck. It has worked great though.

I just checked and there aren't any at that price now, but the seller's ID was christineg8106. Another seller, meridiot, recently sold one for $49 BIN.

• Members

i also recently got one and i'm happy with it. definitely better than the sabine rack tuner i used to have - i sold that one immediately cause it sucked! i haven't tried the korgs, but the behringer works great and i see no need to pay another hundred dollars for the korg name

• Members

Just another vote here in favor of the Behringer rack tuner. I think they're great. The features, the acuracy, the lights on the bottom.

Really I think it's a STEAL for $60. That's what I paid for mine at my local music store.

Get it! You can't go wrong!

Archived