GMajor midi controller question

• Members

What controller would work best with the GMajor, a Boss FC50 or an original model Ground Control?

I need control of input volume, patch change and tap tempo as I don't really need to use the gmajor as a bunch of stompboxes.

Both units have 2 expression pedal inputs but the boss also has 2 control pedal inputs (which I guess Ican use for tap tempo?) But can the ground control expression outputs be used as control outputs also? If it was possible I could use the Ground control for volume and tap tempo control and have the luxury of a large display. i could afford the new Ground Control pro but it is more than I will ever need. I just want something simple with a smallish footprint.

hope you guys can give me some opinions

cheers

• Members

I use the Behringer FCB1010, while it can be difficult to program, especially if your new to MIDI...it is easy to set up patches, I am now figuring out the tap tempo, and other stuff. It has two expression pedals you can assign to anything, volume, effect parameter and such and I got mine for about 150 on the bay...

Archived