Tuner feed?

• Members

This might be a stupid question, but I'm wondering since I have a L/R output from my rack multieffects and I only need a mono output to go back to my amp's loop, can I feed the other output from my effector into the rack tuner's input? This way I won't have to worry about it coloring my tone and also I would have silent tuning all the time.

Would this work?

• Members

Would getting a VHT valvulator work as a splitter? It has 2 outputs. If I get this, I can solve my rack Wah problem I have in another thread since I can put this buffer between the input of my amp and the wire coming back from the wah.

• Members

Originally posted by leelee

Would getting a VHT valvulator work as a splitter? It has 2 outputs. If I get this, I can solve my rack Wah problem I have in another thread since I can put this buffer between the input of my amp and the wire coming back from the wah.

either that or:

1. Uptown pedal pusher (only available used on ebay)

2. Axess BS-2

• Members

Originally posted by guitarslinger

either that or:

1. Uptown pedal pusher (only available used on ebay)

2. Axess BS-2

How about a normal a/b/y box without a buffer? Would using one like the Morley or ART a/b/y box degrade my signal going into my amp?

• Members

I don't know about ART or Morley A/Bs, but take a look at loop-master A/B pedals. I have one and it works great. I also have the Axess Elecronics BS-2 splitter/buffer. I use it to split to a Boss TU 12 tuner. I used to use it to split to a tuner and 2 bass preamps (when I was playing bass) running at the same time. In both situations the BS-2 worked great.

Archived