programing question

• Members

Hey everyone, I have a question that may be better suited to the effects forum, but since it applies to something in my rack, here goes...

I am runnig a Mesa/Boogie Recto rig with a G-Major in the effects loop. Mounted top to bottom: Furman power conditioner, TC Electronic G-Major, Mesa/Boogie Recto Preamp and Mesa/Boogie Recto 2:100 power amp. I am controlling it all with a Roland FC200.

Oaky, so here's the question. About the G-Major, when switching to the distortion channel, there is a noticable volume drop then the volume swells in to the correct level. It almost sounds like I am using a volume pedal every time I switch to the crunch. I do not have this problem when switching to clean channel. So, it has to be a setting in the effects.

Can anybody tell me what perameters I need to tweak to get the crunch to punch immediatly upon channel switch?

Thanks for reading.

• Members

Originally posted by Jag's Dad

Hey everyone, I have a question that may be better suited to the effects forum, but since it applies to something in my rack, here goes...

I am runnig a Mesa/Boogie Recto rig with a G-Major in the effects loop. Mounted top to bottom: Furman power conditioner, TC Electronic G-Major, Mesa/Boogie Recto Preamp and Mesa/Boogie Recto 2:100 power amp. I am controlling it all with a Roland FC200.

Oaky, so here's the question. About the G-Major, when switching to the distortion channel, there is a noticable volume drop then the volume swells in to the correct level. It almost sounds like I am using a volume pedal every time I switch to the crunch. I do not have this problem when switching to clean channel. So, it has to be a setting in the effects.

Can anybody tell me what perameters I need to tweak to get the crunch to punch immediatly upon channel switch?

Thanks for reading.

Check the I/O setup and switch the setting to Analog not digital

Archived