Question(s) about rack effects

• Members

I was wondering what you guys thought of the CAE Super Tremolo and Chandler SDE-2 Delay units?

Was thinking of putting together a rack using some pedals and rack units. Since I am a newbie to rack stuff, I was wondering if there is any problems running both pedals and rack units together (ie, volume problems, etc.). BTW, are their any units that would be comparable to those mentioned? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

lp

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Originally posted by lpengineer

I was wondering what you guys thought of the CAE Super Tremolo and Chandler SDE-2 Delay units?

Was thinking of putting together a rack using some pedals and rack units. Since I am a newbie to rack stuff, I was wondering if there is any problems running both pedals and rack units together (ie, volume problems, etc.). BTW, are their any units that would be comparable to those mentioned? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

lp

Anything from CAE is built to last w/ top-notch quality tone. They are out right now, but that'll change.

Running pedals and rack stuff together can be done but must be done right to avoid issues.Check this out and you'll find a lot to think about. Hope this helps

Archived