Roland GP-100, any owners?

• Members

The Roland GP-100. One day I exchanged my $100 for this piece of cake and now it's come to me. To my surprise, I found that the preamp section was not too bad and even it was useful for home practice. However, although I downloaded the owner's manual PDF file, it's very hard to read, due to the quality. I assume, the PDF was constructed by taking photos of genuine manual pages. Of course, search can't be used in the pdf. Besides, the printer will be available only nexy week. But I must try some things right now. Can't wait, actually. So I have a couple questions to owners.

1) How to bypass the native preamp in order to use a foreign preamp on the input? What to turn off, commutation and so on.

2) How to select speaker simulators? I know it has a few.

Thanks.

Ok, if you have a more readable manual, please give me a download link.

Thanks twice.

• Members

turn the parameter knob to the right to enter edit mode of a patch. Keep turning the parameter know and it will underline each effect. You can use the value knob to change the order. To turn an effect off and on press in the value knob. After you are done with select which effects you want keep turning the parmeter knob to the right, you will then be able to edit each effect. I have only seen the PDF copied version of the manual on the web, which is what I have.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

turn the parameter knob to the right to enter edit mode of a patch. Keep turning the parameter know and it will underline each effect. You can use the value knob to change the order. To turn an effect off and on press in the value knob. After you are done with select which effects you want keep turning the parmeter knob to the right, you will then be able to edit each effect. I have only seen the PDF copied version of the manual on the web, which is what I have.

Thank you! That really works.

Archived