Meas Triaxis and Ground control Pro Phantom Power

• Members

I tried in another section but got no responses so I thought I could get some help here since you guys know so much and are much nicer :)

Hi guys. Ok I know my Triaxis has the little ac in adapter input above the power out line of the TA and in order for my 7 pin midi cable to provide phantom power to the GC pro, but I need an adapter. I have been just using my GC pro adapter for now but limits how far I can have it in front of me.

Does any one have a link to just buy one? I know the volatge and all that on my GC pro adapter and went to radio shack to get it, but they have a million ends and my rack is heavy and it is will be annoying to lug the thing all the way over to find the right adapter pin for it. Can any one link me or tell me what they use to phantom power the GC pro with the TA? My old GC (non pro the small one) powers fine but the pro needs more juice, so as the manual and mesa told me , you need an AC adapter to supply power to the extra pins in the input to the TA to the Gc pro. Silly if you ask me, i would figure the TA would have enough power in there to power my rocktron 7 pin to 6 pin and power the GC pro, but now power. Any suggestions?

Thanks so much in advance guys!

From the boogie manual

TA.jpg

Archived