OT: Why didn't I come to this forum before?!

• Members

I'm SO st00pid! All this time I didn't realise that there's a section in HC just for rack users. I used to go to the Effects forum for all my rack queries; and I could have come here instead and could therefore have gotten a lot more responses! I'm the failure! :cry:

• Members

Technically this forum was for talking about the now defunct HC Monster Rack service but does now function as a rack gear orientated forum covering both the effects and amps sides of things.

Welcome.
:wave:

what was the monster-rack service anyways?

• Members

what was the monster-rack service anyways?

It was before my time but I believe it was an online try before you buy type thing. I think they'd have certain bits of rack gear available on a given day, people could send in a clip and HC would run it through the rack and send you back the results. A way of trying out some kit if you couldn't get to a store to try it which would be bloody useful these days with the complete lack of guitar rack gear support in UK shops nowadays.

• Members

I'm SO st00pid! All this time I didn't realise that there's a section in HC just for rack users. I used to go to the Effects forum for all my rack queries; and I could have come here instead and could therefore have gotten a lot more responses! I'm the failure!
:cry:

I bet you got a lot of snide and meaningless responses there huh?

Those effects forum guys are dicks.

you should check out http://www.hugeracksinc.com/forum/portal.php

Archived