G-Lab looping/switching/midi pedal

Gorgon90

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hi guys,

We are the UK distributors for G-LAB - so if you've got any questions fire away.

You can daisy chain the Midi 2x looper to increase the Midi capabilities of it.

They have just released the MGC-6, which is essentially the GSC2 in a 1U rack, to which you can then plug in your foot controller of choice.

It's brand brand new, so no details even up on the G-LAB site as yet, but feel free to get in touch if you want more info.

G-LAB are relatively new (have been around for about one year) but already have a decent list of endorsees including Wojtek Pilichowski the Polish slap bass master.

• Members

BUMP.

I want to see the full specs on this rack version, but it looks as cool as hell!

http://www.thomann.de/gb/g_lab_mgc_6_midi_controller.htm?feedid=2724

The switch and loop sections are pretty self explanatory but I want to check what the Aux's are. Are they power supplies as you'd find on the GSC2 or extra switches or something else?

• Members

The AUX's are for expanding the unit with other G-LAB stuff, which are always growing. There are 4 AUX's to allow for stereo setups and not to limit possible expansion.

Currently available:

The AUX 2x Loop - enables controlling 2 additional effect loops

AUX A/B switch.

I can send a copy of the brochure to you if it helps to explain it further in more detail.

Thanks,

Ben

• 8 months later...
  • Members

Hi,

just thought I'd chime in here because I got the GSC-2 about a month ago and I've played a couple of gigs with it, it's a good unit - really solidly built, easy to program and use onstage. I've not noticed any tonal colouration and the switchable buffer at the start is handy.

Archived