Whats this forum for?

• Members

The monster rack service was, as I understand it, a place you could submit a sound clip to with requests to how it was processed by a bit of rack gear they had and they'd send you back the results. This in effect was a way of trying out gear remotely.

• Members

But seriously. By coming to this forum and reading through most of it and being able to ask questions from people that have gear similar to mine or gear that I'm considering adding to my present set-up.

I received one hell of an education.

My set-up runs alot cleaner and faster,and sounds just the way I need it to at any given time.

So I guess my answer to the original question is education through sharing of information.

And thank you Zach! You keep it going. JD.

• Members

But seriously. By coming to this forum and reading through most of it and being able to ask questions from people that have gear similar to mine or gear that I'm considering adding to my present set-up.

I received one hell of an education.

My set-up runs alot cleaner and faster,and sounds just the way I need it to at any given time.

So I guess my answer to the original question is education through sharing of information.

And thank you Zach! You keep it going. JD.

It's all good... I learned because of guys who bothered to take the time and answer my questions, when I was young-- so it's my way of paying that forward. :thu:

• 8 months later...

Archived