Collapse
No announcement yet.

Digitech GSP1101 vs. Lexicon MPX G2

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well aside from the AxeFx which is 6x the price, what other modellers/effects units are similiar or better than the 1101?
    I've had or played lots of units and am very impressed with my 1101 so far.
    There's a few things I'd like different or more of, but so far I don't see anything in the same price range that would be more effective.

Comment

I'm re-visiting this idea now, and also started to get some cash together (if I can sell my Engl Fireball).

I was reading through the Lexicon's manual last night, and although it has excellent effects and uses, the GSP1101 seems a lot more straightforward.
      What I need is a preamp with a few different flavours and tweak on the fly with proper rotary control knobs, and then just punch in some extra effects when I want, then save it all as a preset. Easy.

It seems like the GSP1101 is the ticket.
      Originally Posted by Spacehog26

Sonic Maximisers are...the musical equivalent
      of a turd polisher.

"This isn't 4chan you idiot"- anon.

Originally Posted by lfrz93

btw petejt,
      is that you in your avatar?

Originally Posted by petejt

-----
      My list of gear is here
      Mesa/Boogie Mob

Comment

I'm re-visiting this idea now, and also started to get some cash together (if I can sell my Engl Fireball).

I was reading through the Lexicon's manual last night, and although it has excellent effects and uses, the GSP1101 seems a lot more straightforward.
        What I need is a preamp with a few different flavours and tweak on the fly with proper rotary control knobs, and then just punch in some extra effects when I want, then save it all as a preset. Easy.

It seems like the GSP1101 is the ticket.

I finally pulled the trigger on one.I like the idea that i can use my MP-1 or Voodu Valve with it through the loop easily,my FCB1010 will interface with it well.The only thing I don't get with the FCB is the display feedback on the floor for tuning and stuff.
        Honestly I'm kinda hoping that it will sound pretty good straight into the PA back at me through a monitor.
        Love the sound and feel of my 4x12 but there are times when I'd really like a light load in.
        DON'T BE ALARMED!!! REMAIN CALM!!!!!!!!!
        There's nothing to see here. It's another day in IDAHO!!!

My bands Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/stiff.richard

Comment

Working...
        X