ISP Technologies ProRack G came in yesterday...

• Members

I havent hooked it up in my rack yet...but who has one or has used one, and am I going to be blown away at how great it works like I have herd???

Take good care to isolate things really well. It's very easy to get ground loop hum with the ISP. That apart, it's the best noise gate out there.

• Members

+100 on everything said.

On top of that check to see what the manufacture date is. If it's after 11/08 it should have the noise artifact (eh, for lack of a better term) mod.

Some guys at HRI discussed this with Buck (ISP owner) and he confirmed their findings. There used to be a page on their site talking about it and how to do the mod.

He sent me the 4 resistors and I soldered them in and the difference was night and day.

Either way it rocks

• Members

+100 on everything said.

On top of that check to see what the manufacture date is. If it's after 11/08 it should have the noise artifact (eh, for lack of a better term) mod.

Some guys at HRI discussed this with Buck (ISP owner) and he confirmed their findings. There used to be a page on their site talking about it and how to do the mod.

He sent me the 4 resistors and I soldered them in and the difference was night and day.

Either way it rocks

I almost forgot about that! Yeah the new TVP Mod is incredible and also the new ones should also have the Ground Switches on the back of the unit.

Archived