Triaxis + 2:90 or Dual Rectifier Rackmounted??

• Members

I guess that's a matter of tonal preference ;) The 2:90 is simul-class, meaning that each side has a class-a and a class a/b stage whereas the recto is pure a/b.

If you like the sound of the recto's power-section, you might consider the rectifier stereo 2:100 as well :)

Try it, before you decide.

• Members

I guess that's a matter of tonal preference
;)
The 2:90 is simul-class, meaning that each side has a class-a and a class a/b stage whereas the recto is pure a/b.

If you like the sound of the recto's power-section, you might consider the rectifier stereo 2:100 as well
:)
Try it, before you decide.

unfortunately no mesaboogie store within 6000km radius.. so i ll have to trust sb on that one before ordering online :poke:

how would you wire the triaxis to the dual rectifier? using the effect loop?

• Members

unfortunately no mesaboogie store within 6000km radius.. so i ll have to trust sb on that one before ordering online :poke:

how would you wire the triaxis to the dual rectifier? using the effect loop?

guitar into triaxis input and triaxis output into effects return on the recto. This setup seems pretty stupid to me though, if you're going to buy the parts from new, considering that the 2:90 and the recto is priced pretty similar to each other. If you're getting the parts dirt cheap for one reason or another, i can understand the reasoning ;)

I'd go with the triaxis 2:90 if i were you.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived