New video(s) of my rig

• Members

Listened to your tones... Nice but I don't quite get why you'd need 3 separate effects processors for that. Is that because the 1101's can't do more than one effect at a time?

• Members

That's certainly a limitation of them, although there are certainly more wacky tones I have programmed for specific songs that stretch the capabilities of the processors a lot more. The tones on the video are my default "go-to" sounds, so the effects are fairly subtle. I do wish that (as on the G Major) the chorus was in a seperate fx block than things like pitch shifts or whatever, though, yeah. If I wanted a huge (and mushy) wall of effects, I could have routed the three processors in series, but running them in parallel with a mixer preserves the tone of the guitar much better, and lets me have, for instance, a little bit of flanger or phaser along with a chorus and a mod delay without them interfering with each other. They're not all switched in all the time, either (although they were on the five sounds I demonstrated on the video)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Good job.

Nice and chunky with nice definition.

Clean sounds w/out the muck.

:)

Would have liked to have heard how you use the AC2 (I don't like mine).

You never said what your little mixer in the front was (CAE??)

Those Laneys are surprising.

What's it look like in the back and how long does it take you to set-up/tear down(what's involved)?

Archived