Remote switching on G-Major..

• Members

Okay, at the minute i'm using my G-Major to switch the channels on my Blackstar HT-5. But I can't actually set it to change channel per preset..

ie.

Preset 1 = Clean

Preset 2 = Clean

Preset 3 = Overdrive

I can only use one of the buttons on my Ground Control Pro to act as the amp's channel switcher.. How do I go about doing that ^ Do I need a mono cable or something? :idk:

• Members

You need to set the Ground Control to send the appropriate CC message with each preset. There's a "Xmit w/Preset" setting somewhere in the Ground Control Pro that needs to be on. I think it's somewhere in the menu where you set up the instant access buttons. I don't remember off hand exactly where it is.

• Members

OK here it is...

Go into setup by pressing the two setup buttons, then go to Instant Access (6). Go to the button you have set for amp channel switching and cursor over (2) until it says "normal". Then use the 3 and 4 buttons until it says "Xmit w/ preset". That should do it.

But you should also be able to save it in the preset on the G Major. You just need to set your relay to either open or closed, depending on your preset.

Hope that helps.

Archived