Spam SoundScuplture Switchblade GL (looper/mixer)

• Members

Gotta sell off some gear to pay the chiropractor bills.

Going to go to a smaller all digital rig so I'm letting my Switchblade GL go. For those who know about this thing, it's the worlds best looper/switcher/mixer.

Here's a pic of my rack, I can send more pics if interested.

l_03b0cc1ccdda92acea2ea361ff197c28.jpg

Here's the info from the site, you can check out more at www.soundsculpture.com

The Sound Sculpture Switchblade is the most powerful and advanced rackmount switching system in the world today.

WHAT IS A SWITCHING SYSTEM?

If you use multiple effects, instruments, or amps, you need a switching system to unite your gear into a single, easy-to-manage rig. Fact: it takes a variety of top products to get the best of all possible sounds. The Sound Sculpture Switchblade puts all of your gear--from simple stomp boxes or the most complex processor--under the control of one all-powerful interconnected brain. A switching system is the only way to create a consolidated rig.

No other product outperforms the Switchblade or offers the same degree of control, flexibility, and power. It preserves the purity and integrity of your tone--even IMPROVES it, as unused effects are entirely removed from the signal path instead of just switched off.

All Switchblade models offer features and functions that are deep yet simple to use. With multiple user presets storable in memory, you can create a path through any number of connected devices, for instant recall whenever needed.

The Switchblade even allows midi control of levels so you can build in variations like pan and volume for use with a pedal, sequencer, or other midi source.

Tap the power to instantly wire, rewire, mix, mute, bypass, blend, split, merge, re-arrange--and more, in mono, stereo, quad, 5.1, or you-name-it. The Switchblade changes everything: flexible, powerful, programmable, midi controllable, all in a single rack space, and at a fraction of the price you'd expect for such a product.

-W

• Members

And the asking price is..?
:idk:

Ah, thanks. $1500 shipped in the continental US. That's about $500 less then the price of a new unit and you save the 4 month wait time to have one built. The one I am selling is close to mind and includes the smart-insert upgrade.

-W

Archived