Patchmate + looking for a Multi

• Members

Hey all! I'm interested in checking out something like the Rocktron Patchmate so I can mount my pedals in my rack so it isn't so hideous to see my FCB1010 down there with my pedal board. I was wondering if it can be controlled by the FCB1010 using just preset configurations. I'm using my G-Major for delay, reverb, and pitch shifting mostly. All dirt comes from my pedals, but I am interested in checking out an MP-1 someday. But for now, thats what I'm after. I'm using 4 pedals that are all on the ground and routed before the G-Major. I'm fine with using dozens of presets and just jumping around various pedals and settings on the G-Major, I just wanna know if the Patchmate can do what I'm after without the need of a new floorboard. I also have an Alesis XT:C reverb that I'd probably throw in there. I might leave the G-Major out of the loops and just leave it on all the time for switching presets and stuff. I'm using one of the expression pedals as a Whammy and the other as a volume, I like being able to use those whenever I please.

Secondly, I'm looking for a multi with some cool reverbs and modulated delay. I'd most like to cop the "Octo" sound from the Verbzilla as well as some reverse/gated 'verb. Modulated delay is the only other thing I care about in this effect. I'm not looking for anything too expensive (read: I'm looking for something cheap and old), just something that can pull this type of thing off.

Cheers!

Archived