No announcement yet.

Just finished my rack!

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just finished my rack!

Believe it or not, I started this setup in July.
    Never thought I would ever own anything like this, but I got into a serious band so I needed a solid touring rig.

Korg DTR-1000
    Furman M-8LX (want to change soon)
    Line 6 X2 Wireless
    iSP Decimator Pro Rack G with the artifact mod.
    T.C. Electronic G Major
    BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
    Ibanez TS-9 (want to change soon)
    Mesa Boogie Mark IV

I am one happy boy.
    Machines of Man

Good deals with: Crunchtime, JuiceboxMadness, Cbbass123, gimme411, uberthrall, JoeGuitar717, AfroSamurai, guitarbioch, CptMcKay, absenceofone, Guitarman686, Teleman, RipVanWinkle, nd1377, Aaron SS, gypsyfireman

How did you do the Plexiglas logo?

Comment

I did it last night, if you get up close, you can see what a horrible job I did.
      Back when I joined Fire in the Skies in May, I was running a Fender Hot Rod combo. That wasn't going to work so I bought a used Peavey XXX from guitar center.
      I went to a local glass shop and had them make me a cover for the amp.
      They made it all wrong and didn't align the holes so I never used it and before I did anything with it, I got the mark IV and sold the XXX.

So last night my other guitar player took off the 5150 logo on his head and replaced it with a bigger FITS sticker. It looked way cool so I decided I was going to do that with the left over plexi.

I just marked how big it needed to be and I used a straight edge and a utility knife and just went to town on it. drilled the holes and there you have it.
      I'll probably make a better one later, but for now, it works.
      :P
      Machines of Man

Good deals with: Crunchtime, JuiceboxMadness, Cbbass123, gimme411, uberthrall, JoeGuitar717, AfroSamurai, guitarbioch, CptMcKay, absenceofone, Guitarman686, Teleman, RipVanWinkle, nd1377, Aaron SS, gypsyfireman

Comment

****************ing Epic Win! Good job, I love me some rackmount Mark IV! Cheers, Lucius
        Good transactions with: Brewski, gtpfbod, Xenoanthropus, wassupg,NickCormier, Ben J , Skyhighrocks, JonathanD, gooman, UVguy, Rho, Erocku, warplanegrey, exilea, Jerryp, Mogwai, thefyn, guitarslinger, Mr Scary, madrigal77,Dark Aegis, a few others that have slipped my mind.

FS: Mesa Dual Rec - SOLD! To the man with the big green shoes!

Comment

Never thought I would ever own anything like this, but I got into a serious band so I needed a solid touring rig.

Korg DTR-1000
          Line 6 X2 Wireless
          T.C. Electronic G Major
          BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
          Mesa Boogie Mark IV

I am one happy boy.

Veryyyyy nice, I'm jealous!

Bet it sounds amazing!

Comment

wow man your gear is awesome ,really!!!!

I

Comment

When I turn mute on? Yeah it makes a strange little noise but I don't think much about it. Is it bad?
              Machines of Man

Comment

When I turn mute on? Yeah it makes a strange little noise but I don't think much about it. Is it bad?

No no , this is normal,

Other question , the furman power conditioner work good ?

Thanks man.

Comment

yeah! the furman is great. i just want to get a little better one for this rig.
                  Machines of Man

Comment

yeah! the furman is great. i just want to get a little better one for this rig.

Great I sure will buy a power conditioner carvin AC120s , have you any know about this?

Thanks.

Comment

Korg DTR-1000
                      Line 6 X2 Wireless
                      T.C. Electronic G Major
                      BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
                      Mesa Boogie Mark IV

I am one happy boy.

hey i see the breaux sticker
                      do you know greg

Comment

hell yes i know greg! he's one of my closest homies! we just played shows friday and tonight for my cd release!
                        love greg.
                        love breaux.
                        Machines of Man

Comment

Working...
                        X