No announcement yet.

Amp switcher with load help.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amp switcher with load help.

I am trying to build a rack that will combine at least two of my heads. I want something similar to the Mesa High Gain Amp Switcher, that will switch between multiple heads, but also take the load from them.

What I want to achieve is: Guitar to switch - amp 1, 2 or X, then different effects (in same switch or different switch), back to amp, then out to one or two stereo cabs. I don't want one amp going to one cab and one amp going to another. I want both heads going to the same cab(s), thus the need for a switch with load capabilities.

What devices will do this beside the Mesa and the Suhr (which at $1600, is a bit steep for my pockets).

I am trying to build a rack that will combine at least two of my heads. I want something similar to the Mesa High Gain Amp Switcher, that will switch between multiple heads, but also take the load from them.

What I want to achieve is: Guitar to switch - amp 1, 2 or X, then different effects (in same switch or different switch), back to amp, then out to one or two stereo cabs. I don't want one amp going to one cab and one amp going to another. I want both heads going to the same cab(s), thus the need for a switch with load capabilities.

What devices will do this beside the Mesa and the Suhr (which at $1600, is a bit steep for my pockets).

Why it's almost as though you'd copied and pasted this post:
    http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2261151

Your spam sig line was removed earlier. Now you will be removed.

Ciao for now.

music and social links | recent listening

Comment

radial headbone?
      good deal here with tinypants. have 100% positive feedback on eBay, have a reference on BaM and on TGP also.

Before you criticize someone, you should always walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you do criticize them, you're a mile away, AND you have their shoes!

Comment

Working...
      X