No announcement yet.

Tell me about the Alesis Midiverb II

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me about the Alesis Midiverb II

I've been searching a lot to find out what chorus/delay effect Ty Tabor used on the first few King's X albums, particularly, Gretchen Goes To Nebraska. It seems that he used a specific patch (program 62?) from the Alesis Midiverb II to get that great effect behind his sound. I'm looking for a unit that can get me close to that effect. I realize there were a bunch more factors to his tone, but I'm just interested in that chorus/delay effect.
    My Gear:
    Peavey Wolfgang
    Squier Tele Custom II
    Marshall DSL50
    Custom 2x12 w/ Vet30 and ET65
    Fender Mustang II

SPAM:
    Peavey 4x12MS - unloaded - $90
    Schecter C1 Plus Transparent Blue with JB/59 pickups - $300

WANTED:
    Seymour Duncan Custom/59 or Custom/Jazz set (zebra)
    Dimarzio AZ/AN set (zebra)

My Band

Originally Posted by OverDriven

Dude you have excellent taste. Teh butt is so much more important than teh bewbz.

It's been a long time, but what I remember about it is that it wasn't programmable at all...you either used what was there, or didn't use it. I do remember a frozen flange patch that sounded pretty cool. I'll bet you could get one super cheap, considering it's limited capabilities.
    Originally posted by rog951She's still the only girl I've met who, after swallowing, would let out a satisfying "ahhhhhhhh" like she'd just finished off a beer on a hot summer day!~Rich

Comment

Working...
    X