midi question for multiple controllers

• Members

im using the ground control pro to control a digitech 2120 effects processor along with the switcher to control two amps and channel switching. i would like to be able to use another controller like a midi moose or midimate to control the 2120 along with the ground control pro. Is this possible? I would like to have the second midi controller to act as an instant access so i can set patches for different effects but then to be able to click on the gcp to change the patch again along with the amps i have selected too...that way i would have control over just adding an effect at anytime without having to go thru the presets and changing the amps ect... any help would be appreciated.... I guess im asking can two midi pedals be used to control one unit?

• Members

im using the ground control pro to control a digitech 2120 effects processor along with the switcher to control two amps and channel switching. i would like to be able to use another controller like a midi moose or midimate to control the 2120 along with the ground control pro. Is this possible? I would like to have the second midi controller to act as an instant access so i can set patches for different effects but then to be able to click on the gcp to change the patch again along with the amps i have selected too...that way i would have control over just adding an effect at anytime without having to go thru the presets and changing the amps ect... any help would be appreciated.... I guess im asking can two midi pedals be used to control one unit?

Yeah, that's not hard to do. You'd just plug the extra controller into the ground control's midi in and set it up to do what you want.

Archived