ground control pro midi issue

• Members

ok... tell me what im doing wrong here.... i have a preamp and a switcher.. the preamp is on channel two and the switcher is on channel 10. the ground control pro also has these channels store so they are talking to each other. so, then i select a preset and choose which patches from the switcher and from preamp i want and store it... then i press preset 45 and it calls up the correct preset for the preamp but chooses 45 for the switcher... why wont the switcher go to the preset i tell it too? any advice will be greatly appreciated.

btw... I'm running the midi out of the gcp to the input to the preamp and then out/thru to the switcher.

I also have another issue, I'm also using a midi moose into the gcp. I have it set on the midi channel for the preamp, channel two. Now it's changing the preset for the switcher also even with the switcher being on channel 10... any information would be helpful on these issues.. thanks.

• Members

I also have another issue, I'm also using a midi moose into the gcp. I have it set on the midi channel for the preamp, channel two. Now it's changing the preset for the switcher also even with the switcher being on channel 10... any information would be helpful on these issues.. thanks.

I'd go with the GC and the switcher to start with and get them sorted, then add the Midi Moose back into the equation, before you re-enter the preamp into the equation.

Good luck with it.

Archived