Mesa boogie triaxis with rocktron midi mate

Luoskrad

• Members

I'm just not figuring out how to program these to work with each other, I've dismissed both manuals but I must be a midi idiot. Can't find info on web or youtube on how to program these to work together, so frustrating. Any one here use this set up our have advise? I also have the rocktron repiflex too but I'll hold of on that mix

• Members

I use a triaxis and midi mate and just plugged and played. But I don't program (or haven't) on different midi channels. I generally just have them one to one so if something broke (the midimate) I wouldn't have to reprogram a tone of channel commands.

Both of the manufactures have online manuals. I've consulted both of them online.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I found it pretty easy to use the MIDI Mate with my Triaxis. Assuming you have the MIDI Mate plugged into the MIDI IN port on the Triaxis and a power supply connected to the MIDI Mate, it shouldn't be too difficult.

I believe I have them both set to MIDI channel 4. I set my MIDI Mate to CONTROL mode. The bottom five bottons on the MIDI Mate should instantly bring up the first five patches on the Triaxis.

Now, realizing this is a VERY old thread, has anyone gotten info on the MIDI Raider by Rocktron from NAMM 2012? It looks like a cheaper version of the All Access to me.

Archived