looking for a stereo analog or digital delay with these features:

milk.

• Members

-capable of super short delay times, as close as possible to 0ms, also the delay must range to max of around 350ms without having to flick a switch or change a mode.

-two inputs, two outputs.

-100% wet output mix.

-spinning the delay time knob during play causes pitch modulation

-no edit screens, just knobs...

-one delay time knob! (its very important that both L and R channels will always have the exact same delay times, this so no extra phase cancelling happens when the stereo mix comes back through the effect)

-flat eq range if possible, but id rather have duller than brighter,

and it would be really cool if it was analog, i like the way analog delays come out

• Members

Dude, just get a TimeFactor (with an expression pedal, too, assigned to the delay time) and you're all set! It's not going to be duller, but the overall tone, complexity and warmth of it will make-up for the lack of "analogness".

• Members

thanks that's a good effect but, i wanted to spare you all the reading time, but the real reason I need this thing to work with analog knob controls(even if its a digital delay) is I want to use it for this envelope controlled delaytime modification I found using a lovetone meatball. ive already applied this to two delay pedals, dod dfx94 sounded really nice and wobbley but the tone is too thin and low fi, the PDS8000 sounded perfect actually, but the delay time is too long for the real time warp I want.

what'd be really cool is if I could get throw this effect for an entire stereo mix live

Archived