Omnisistem Magick Box green Widebeam laser

Darkstorm

• Members

Ive had and enjoyed the regular version of this laser for several years. So decided tog et the new widebeam version fir income tax refund goodie. Another nice version of the magick box is Extreme lasers cosmic frenzy lasers. The widebeam omnisistem magick box uses 10mw class IIIa laser. I got the green one. Same programs, dmx capability, sound active and auto mode stuff as the regular narrow beam version. But with wider beam akin to the Chauvet fatbeam Scorpion (I have 3 of them).

The slower moving beams along with fewer beams per pattern when compared to the Chauvet fatbeam scorpion. Makes for nice variation and actually more visible beams. Street price of $399 makes the omnisistem widebeam a easy winner fro aerial lasers that are eye safe class IIIa lasers. With enough low light visibility for thru the air effects, to make it a bit better then the chauvet fatbeams in that regard. The chauvets handheld wireless remote of course gives it the edge for hands on out in dance floor area, control of a laser going around and thru dances area. I really like it.

Heres a couple pics of test fireing pics with just a little bit of natural smoke from cigg.

• Members

And a couple more without smoke (Took these earlier actually, before trying for some with smoke).

If you like the chauvet fatbeam green lasers, your pretty certain to enjoy these new omnisistem widebeams. I kinda hope to get the blue version later this year. The prices for blue is starting tog et more affordable. Lol.

Archived