VibeSwap

Voltage55

• Members

Over Thanksgiving weekend the band I primarily work for came home to Columbus to do their annual two day event.  It was held at a real cool music venue downtown.

This place has a lot of house lighting.  But much of the lighting is disco type fixtures that are more cut out for a Dj.  I was able to hook into some of the house lights I wanted to use and temporarily disconnect the ones I didn't.  I tapped into 4 ADJ Vizi Spots and the 8 led par 64s.  The venue had some Platinium 5 R's, but they were up really high.  It just wasn't practical to get clear up there.

Check the video below out at about the 1:45 mark.  These 3 girls came walking in from nowhere on stilts...lol.  I still have zero idea where they came from.  The crowd was pretty wild that weekend.   We had a problem because, drunk girls kept getting up on stage.  One of them knocked the power out on one of my Design Spots.

Sorry this video quality isn't the best.  It's a little shaky from the bass, and the lights keep shining into the lense.

Archived